• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm hoping the differential content from the last few days is merged into the content that appears to have been used for the snapshot. I'm surprised the site was made available before that happens as it's going to be interesting how the conversion process merges in that content (if in fact it can) along with any new content. PMs from last few days would also be nice (though not a huge issue). I was in the middle of a classified deal but luckily copied and pasted the member's address into an email from the PM and sent it to myself before this all went down.

That said, I'm sure TK is working on this. I don't envy having to do such a conversion, as I've done many system migrations in the past and never fun.

That said, I'm more interested in the iTrader feedback getting converted. Hopefully it does. That info is tremendously valuable.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm hoping the differential content from the last few days is merged into the content that appears to have been used for the snapshot. I'm surprised the site was made available before that happens as it's going to be interesting how the conversion process merges in that content (if in fact it can) along with any new content. PMs from last few days would also be nice (though not a huge issue). I was in the middle of a classified deal but luckily copied and pasted the member's address into an email from the PM and sent it to myself before this all went down.

That said, I'm sure TK is working on this. I don't envy having to do such a conversion, as I've done many system migrations in the past and never fun.

That said, I'm more interested in the iTrader feedback getting converted. Hopefully it does. That info is tremendously valuable.
    Yup, the iTrader feedback is very important. We shall see, I suppose !

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Has anyone heard from Mouse? Last I knew he was locked out. That's kinda like the police being locked out of the police station.

Last I heard he was still locked out and at least half the mods were either unable to log in or had lost their moderating powers for the moment. So, no one is swinging the ban hammer!!! Woot!!!
    [flips over tables, starts writing on walls, realizes this is the internet and I gotta clean up the mess...sigh...takes all the fun out of anarchy]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Last I heard he was still locked out and at least half the mods were either unable to log in or had lost their moderating powers for the moment. So, no one is swinging the ban hammer!!! Woot!!!
    [flips over tables, starts writing on walls, realizes this is the internet and I gotta clean up the mess...sigh...takes all the fun out of anarchy]
    I see you OG

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    You guys have no idea what I had to do to get logged in.
    on my phone. Shut off the WiFi. Bypassed my IP and here I am. Holy Mother of God.

That's what ya get for demanding a raise for all of this time! ;)

Good to see ya. It's weird having a CM free day. Even when you're busy you pop in one or twice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom