Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Brother we are good. I am in a good place right now and enjoy these conversations. I really like how you put that in perspective. And I know I've used that approach recently on some things with good success. When I'm able to break down a large "project" down into smaller stages, then work on them one stage at a time, I don't get so overwhelmed. One of those is the Memorial for my Dad. Had a lot of stuff in a foot locker that was his stuff. I laid it all out, sorted, developed a strategy and worked on the stages one at a time.

I do get overwhelmed pretty easily. And I know I probably seem like a hot mess to some people, but things aren't really that bad. I'm probably making things sound worse than they really are. I have a blessed life and my problems are mild in comparison to many others I know.

I appreciate all the words of wisdom.

Hey, I appreciate this exchange too. Been pretty stressed lately and I need reminded of how little work issues matter in the end.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Let me know when you see it.....

AxXHMXv.jpg

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    All this talk of new drills and whatnot has me perusing Milwaukee's website. You guys are bad influences.

Was about to ask about Sarah as well.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    First world problem of the week. New jigsaw uses t shank blades instead of u shank. So I gave the neighbor my old jig saw and u shank blades with it. I guess I'll buy some new blades this weekend. Dang. *kicks dirt*

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    First world problem of the week. New jigsaw uses t shank blades instead of u shank. So I gave the neighbor my old jig saw and u shank blades with it. I guess I'll buy some new blades this weekend. Dang. *kicks dirt*

Change begets more change.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I've seen a lot of non collector pieces that have "never been fired" in the classies lately. Am I the exception in that if I own a gun, I pretty much have to shoot it?

Nope. If I buy it, it gets shot and sooner rather than later. Keeps me from ever considering "collector" firearms.

I've taken cleaning supplies with me to pick up a new pistol, cleaned it on their counter and gone directly to their indoor range.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom