• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Here a a few inside pics of the camper..
    IMjS8ldm.jpg
    xvMUe1Um.jpg
    pEEHb8zm.jpg
    UXftxrSm.jpg

That's nicer than my apartment!

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Of course! I’ll post pics of both PCRs. I just have to finish putting hers back together.

This one was a fair deal on a used PCR. It’s great deal after I got home. It’s test target says it was tested in June of ‘07 and I’m pretty sure it was the last time it was shot. This is essentially a new PCR.

Question for the herd, can you convert 10-rd magazines to full capacity?
    Sweet pick-up with the PCR! I have a P-01 and 75B in matte stainless that have been fully worked over by Mr. Wizard. Even though my PCR only has the CGW Ultra-Lite Kit installed, I do think it's my favorite. And a bit of a unicorn at that, they just don't come up very often.

On the magazine, you might get lucky by removing the base plate and find it's just a spacer in there limiting it to 10 rounds. If that's the case, I don't know about the spring, you might need a new one... but it only takes a few minutes and it's worth a shot. And you could try cycling some snap caps through it to see if the spring does its job.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Busy day in here. I'm at the Midway service plaza on the PA turnpike. Spaghetti for dinner then about another three hours of driving. Gonna shoot with little brother, (Captain Caveman) and Jrainw next Saturday if the weather will cooperate.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Busy day in here. I'm at the Midway service plaza on the PA turnpike. Spaghetti for dinner then about another three hours of driving. Gonna shoot with little brother, (Captain Caveman) and Jrainw next Saturday if the weather will cooperate.
    Looks like about 60, and partly sunny. Best of luck sir.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It’s been a busy day. I did the normal Sunday morning routine in visiting with my mother. I stop by her place twice a day to check on her but Sundays are special for her in that I stop by for a couple of hours and have coffee with her.

Then, it was off to Atterbury to run the new XM177E2. That’s a nice little rifle. I did a sort of break in routine by shooting a round, then cleaning it for a bit but after a while, got impatient and ran a bunch more through it. I ended up only putting 60 rounds through the new gun but it ran well and after 3 clicks of adjustment on the rear sight, was hitting where aimed at 50 yards.

Once I got back, I had to put some chili on for family coming over. It was nice to have the house full for a while but I’m happy to have a nice quiet evening now that everyone has left.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Little more info on those two beauties, please?

Colt Bisley in 32-20 in an all Heiser rig also for 32-20. Colt is 1904, Heiser rig can only be dated as before the 1920s.

Winchester 1892 SRC in 32-20 from 1911. Hard to say on the scabbard but I'm thinking turn of the century with all the copper rivets.

lexis2413

Mrs. Turbo
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Indianapolis
    feiS1Oj.jpg

Here we go! Already changed out the grips for the ones that Mr. Turbo had because they fit me better than the rubber grips. I'm really excited to go to the range and see how it shoots!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    It’s been a busy day. I did the normal Sunday morning routine in visiting with my mother. I stop by her place twice a day to check on her but Sundays are special for her in that I stop by for a couple of hours and have coffee with her.

Then, it was off to Atterbury to run the new XM177E2. That’s a nice little rifle. I did a sort of break in routine by shooting a round, then cleaning it for a bit but after a while, got impatient and ran a bunch more through it. I ended up only putting 60 rounds through the new gun but it ran well and after 3 clicks of adjustment on the rear sight, was hitting where aimed at 50 yards.

Once I got back, I had to put some chili on for family coming over. It was nice to have the house full for a while but I’m happy to have a nice quiet evening now that everyone has left.

That sounds like a stellar day. I miss being able to go over and hang out at Moms. Enjoy every minute of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom