NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I'll bet raccoons are allergic to lead. I've been doing my research on quiet PCP air rifles to combat the horde of squirrels in my neighborhood. Bumper crop the last couple years, and they need to go bye-bye.

I picked up a German RWS break barrel .22 pellet gun at the CP gun show last year. It is very accurate and easily penetrates both sides of a steel spray pain can at 25 yards. It isn't very loud and I love the fiber optic sights.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Another accident at 231 and Iowa St. this afternoon and I was late to work because the stupid ***** of LCPD decided detouring traffic south on Iowa was the best option

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Well burned through the whole gallon of primer doing touch ups. Where are these people that think painting are just slapping paint on a wall and you are done??

After I emptied the whole gallon, a few minutes later I remembered a project that needed a few brushes of primer. Is it another quart or gallon??

Maybe paint this weekend if the weather is good. It would be great to get this project over.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    If anyone is so inclined, I have $20 raffle tickets for sale for GPIW - Only 100 tickets will be sold. Winner gets a Colt .45 Combat Commander from Armory 219 - in the form of a $1000 gift certificate. (so you can get whatever you want in reality)
    If you would like a ticket, PM me and I'll work out the details.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Finished my murphy bed in the van, except for painting (which, honestly, I may not do any time soon). The plywood was the right size when the bed was vertical against the wall, but when I let the bed down and pushed the mattress to the wall, there was about a foot of excess. So I cut it off and then reattached it with hinges so that when I let the bed down, that 1 ft wide strip would drop down out of the way. Now I can walk through the van with the bed down. I don't have all the 4x4' legs in place-- just enough to take pictures.

1727731982487.png

1727732009439.png

1727732037441.png

1727732075072.png

Last edited:
    Top Bottom