Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ive been lurking but my hands have been full

With ?

I'd say voice to text would be the answer, but I'm scared of the response to that one...

Dude, the you just keep throwing out the easy ones like that and we are going to need to send you to the Dr to have you checked out for being off your game.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    We went to Costco again. The last time there was a mix up and a big to-do in order to correct their error. This time I go to pay and ask for money back as well. They tell me they are going to need more twenties from mgmt. They give me some money and asked me to wait and they would bring the other two hundred to me. I look down and they have given me the money that I asked for and then some and was going to give me two hundred more as well. I told them, no. They were going to give all the money that I spent as well as the extra that I requested. I was showing this to them with my wallet open and the lady started to get money that I had already had in my wallet and I told her, no.
    These Costco trips!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My Day

Broke this toy gun down yesterday and decided I needed to watch the video of the 12 year old girl doing these upgrades to put myself in the proper frame of mind.
    QkdN9nH.jpg

After 4 solid attempts I did get it all installed in the proper order. 3 hands would be very helpful.
    B9hGFBj.jpg

The trigger actually breas just south of this number but it is near impossible to stop the gauge.......This one will be CKW's.
    QHeA6wI.jpg

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Sweet!!!
    Pics!!

Of course! I’ll post pics of both PCRs. I just have to finish putting hers back together.

This one was a fair deal on a used PCR. It’s great deal after I got home. It’s test target says it was tested in June of ‘07 and I’m pretty sure it was the last time it was shot. This is essentially a new PCR.

Question for the herd, can you convert 10-rd magazines to full capacity?

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Of course! I’ll post pics of both PCRs. I just have to finish putting hers back together.

This one was a fair deal on a used PCR. It’s great deal after I got home. It’s test target says it was tested in June of ‘07 and I’m pretty sure it was the last time it was shot. This is essentially a new PCR.

Question for the herd, can you convert 10-rd magazines to full capacity?
    Awesome!
    I have no idea about modifying the magazine, but I know there are plenty of people in here that only use 10 rounds in their magazines, so don't think you're missing out.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Awesome!
    I have no idea about modifying the magazine, but I know there are plenty of people in here that only use 10 rounds in their magazines, so don't think you're missing out.

The 10s are range fine. That’s that we load at a time there. Eventully this will become her carry gun and if they can be converted awesome, if not I’ll pixk up some others.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Yeah, this guy brought in a few CZs I believe. The 97 was listed as a 9mm on his form. I'm thinking there's a 75 there that has a 97 mag in the box. It happens.
    Its marked 45, the other is marked CZ97 I'll check with them Tuesday and ask if the fella brought in another 45 and if he did I'll ask them to check

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Its marked 45, the other is marked CZ97 I'll check with them Tuesday and ask if the fella brought in another 45 and if he did I'll ask them to check
    Your inbox is full.
    I'll be by there Tuesday after work, and can get to the bottom of this, if you prefer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom