• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I love getting parts. Parts become things !
    These (2) parts are for my AR build. They'll allow me to mount a scope .... yes, I special ordered the blue Warne mount because it matches my bolt carrier group. psyko
    The swivel stud will allow me to attach my bipod. BOOM .... I'll be ready for barrel break-in when Spring really arrives. (birds chirping, and Tao in the air !)

i-q6hPdn4-XL.jpg

Admit it .... we ALL love boxes of parts ! :alright:
    Woohoo! I’m ordering my scope in the next week or so. My wallet will cry but my gun will be complete!

Last edited:

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Just now got home after a 13 hour day at my internship. I’m going to catch up on this thread and probably immediately pass out - it was definitely fourth Monday today.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    CZickos.....enlighten me. PCR vs a P07. Im wanting a Glock 19 size gun to carry when I can manage something bigger than my shield.

PCR or P07 are the two finalists. I can’t think of a reason to go P07 over a PCR. The PCR is metal and lighter. PCR only gives up 1 round (14 vs 19).

What am I missing here? Sounds like a lot of people have the P07.....why?

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I have C-More red dot on another pistol. The one you saw on the bench. I was thinking of trying it just to see

Check out the Leupold DPP with the triangle reticle. Big enough for speed. But has a triangle with a nice point for accuracy. I’m sold. Loved the first one so much I put a second on another pistol.

Plus.....top load battery so you don’t have to take it off, and it’s duty rated and built a heck of a lot tougher than anything other than the Trijicon (I’d say they’re equal in terms of build). I fiddled with a lot and they just aren’t built as nice as the Leupold and Trijicon.

But if you have a CMore, start with that. Seems like a lot of the gamers love them.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    CZickos.....enlighten me. PCR vs a P07. Im wanting a Glock 19 size gun to carry when I can manage something bigger than my shield.

PCR or P07 are the two finalists. I can’t think of a reason to go P07 over a PCR. The PCR is metal and lighter. PCR only gives up 1 round (14 vs 19).

The PCR you will be able to change the grips, which is nice.
    I may be wrong, but I think the P07 has an Omega trigger system that the PCR does not. If this is the case then out of the box it will feel better than the PCR, but if you are going to get the trigger worked on then the PCR would be the ultimate winner.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

P07 will have a better out of box trigger than the PCR.

A fully done up PCR trigger will be better than a fully done up P07 trigger.

A P-07 is cheaper to fully upgrade.

PCR mags cost less money and can use all the other metal framed CZ mags.

The P07 is more popular because of availability, slightly lower cost and it's polymer framed.
    The polymer guns are way more plentiful in CZ land than metal framed guns. Main reason is the shipments that come into the states with the metal frame guns. Think "batches". You'll see PCR's and P-01's for awhile, then Rami's, then P97's and so forth.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That one isn’t my fault! If you find yourself perusing Rimfire Central, it may be my fault.

He is helpful.

Check out the Leupold DPP with the triangle reticle. Big enough for speed. But has a triangle with a nice point for accuracy. I’m sold. Loved the first one so much I put a second on another pistol.

Plus.....top load battery so you don’t have to take it off, and it’s duty rated and built a heck of a lot tougher than anything other than the Trijicon (I’d say they’re equal in terms of build). I fiddled with a lot and they just aren’t built as nice as the Leupold and Trijicon.

But if you have a CMore, start with that. Seems like a lot of the gamers love them.

Yeah I my or may not stick with the Cmor. It has a home. I will look into the one you suggest.

Th Cmor on its current host

aIGuvwz.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom