• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Sorry for your loss, Bandit. Hope everyone is feeling better from the Covid krap. Weather outside is frightful....but it is January in Indiana. I have a close work/buddy, who bought a house on the Barbee Lake chain. He keeps inviting me to go ice fishing.....just not fond of setting on ice, freezing butt off, while cold fish are laughing at me under 6" of ice. Now he's 25+ years younger than me, and has 2 high tech, insulated ice sled "club meds" with heaters. He also has cameras, even a specialized sonar for finding more fish under the ice.......that's just high tech cheating......lol. Think I'd rather watch HBO MAX.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sorry for your loss, Bandit. Hope everyone is feeling better from the Covid krap. Weather outside is frightful....but it is January in Indiana. I have a close work/buddy, who bought a house on the Barbee Lake chain. He keeps inviting me to go ice fishing.....just not fond of setting on ice, freezing butt off, while cold fish are laughing at me under 6" of ice. Now he's 25+ years younger than me, and has 2 high tech, insulated ice sled "club meds" with heaters. He also has cameras, even a specialized sonar for finding more fish under the ice.......that's just high tech cheating......lol. Think I'd rather watch HBO MAX.
    Screw ice fishing.
    CKW has discovered the series "Chicago" fire and likes it. A lot. I DVR'd about 6 episodes yesterday and we intend to do some binge watching a bit later.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Morning all.

Didn't get up until almost 11am. Making up for the rest of this past week. I'm very happy to be done with it.

The prep, plus the Big Day itself takes a toll on your body.... that's for sure.
    I've had (3) probings, and unless there's an evident reason, I don't think that I'll agree to go through it again !

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The prep, plus the Big Day itself takes a toll on your body.... that's for sure.
    I've had (3) probings, and unless there's an evident reason, I don't think that I'll agree to go through it again !
    I often wish I had demanded they probe me. I might not be in the shape I am in now.
    Just saying.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Well member how i stepped in poop this morning? Now Mrs BRC tested positive for covid. Said she felt like crap last night, felt like crap this morning. I swung by cvs, got a test along with a day/nyquill pack, some vitamin supplements, and an assortment of gatorade. Shes felling much better now, i guess thats one perk to being 25.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom