The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Condolences for Mouse as well as for Patience and Mrs Patience. I've heard that the lord takes the good ones early but I think the good ones should have a better way to go especially when we still need the good ones here.
    Guess we just keep trying to be good ones and carry on the tradition.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Well that sucks to hear CM, sounds like we lost a good one. Hopefully that knowledge and competitive spirit was passed on and will live on. May he rest in peace.

On another note my minion at work Fd up good. Told him to get comfortable with a pallet jack and now i have to find time to fix this. View attachment 171648View attachment 171647
    How hard did he have to hit that with a forklift? Sunovabitch!

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    How hard did he have to hit that with a forklift? Sunovabitch!
    I have no clue how fast he was going. The forklift he was using will do about 15mph and weighs 13,000lbs though. I heard it happen through 3 cinder block fire walls. He claimed the mast was blocking his view but hes been driving that forklift for over a year and that pole has been there since 92’ lol. Im betting he was fiddling with his phone. Luckily he was on the brakes as he was hitting it or it probably would’ve taken it down.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well that sucks to hear CM, sounds like we lost a good one. Hopefully that knowledge and competitive spirit was passed on and will live on. May he rest in peace.

On another note my minion at work Fd up good. Told him to get comfortable with a pallet jack and now i have to find time to fix this. View attachment 171648View attachment 171647
    Tape up a picture of him over it and call it good.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    That’s what i said! :laugh:

I suggested a big bandaid. Bossman wasn’t amused, just told me to fix it. I probably should’ve read the room, he was PISSED lol.
    A wise person would consult a structural engineer or replace the column. The rest of us would weld patches to it and assume the heat of welding didn't actually weaken it.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven

Seen this more than once. Easier to do than you think. I bet that rattled his sphincter though. Was he using FMJ forks?

Evening from the CC all. Juju sent to CM and 0830. Condolences.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    #2 son is home for the holidays so we had a little range time beating on the steel targets. I got the recent 1878 in 41 out to see how it would do on paper. Nothing like T-DOGG's groups, but I'm OK with it. Post in the BP section.
    I went and looked at that, neat stuff. I really like that we all have our things we gravitate towards in this hobby. Diversity in our group is a good thing.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    A wise person would consult a structural engineer or replace the column. The rest of us would weld patches to it and assume the heat of welding didn't actually weaken it.
    Im going to talk to the boss in the morning when hes cooled off and see how he wants it fixed. The how is above my pay grade. Getting it done is no big deal, ill have to make time gor it either way. Even if its a beam replacement, its just nuts and bolts.
    Was he using FMJ forks?
    Green tipped actually :laugh:
    It's a wonder that it didn't knock his ass off the forklift. Maybe you should put airbags on the forklift.
    No need, his forking privileges have been revoked.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have beenm in and out of here all day. Not much to share but have a sadness for Barb and brother patience.

Lost another friend to the Covid today. 2 brothers that I went Indy racing with for years out of Black Forrest Colorado.
    They lived in the same house with the wife of the younger brother and an employee/longtime friend, and they all worked in the fab shop on the property.
    There efforts at Pikes peak (you could see the mountain from their front room windows) netted several class and a few over all wins. They had some serious drivers including both Unser's in their time there.

All 4 in the house contracted the new strain. All 4 were fully vaxed. The brothers passed 2 weeks apart. The wife and roommate are doing well.
    My heart is so heavy right now. Mainly at the loss of both good men.
    2nd at the failures of big brother that have crammed so many lies down our throats and we as a society drank the ****ing Koolaid. Wake up people.
    Mother son of a gun! My heart hurts to hear this. So sorry man. Dangit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom