The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    :dunno: Maybe someone tried to roundhouse it back into shape.
    I've not been training my whole life for the moment to use this technique I saw once.
    748805bc38a6a05ad3f7d934ee515aaf.jpg

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I have beenm in and out of here all day. Not much to share but have a sadness for Barb and brother patience.

Lost another friend to the Covid today. 2 brothers that I went Indy racing with for years out of Black Forrest Colorado.
    They lived in the same house with the wife of the younger brother and an employee/longtime friend, and they all worked in the fab shop on the property.
    There efforts at Pikes peak (you could see the mountain from their front room windows) netted several class and a few over all wins. They had some serious drivers including both Unser's in their time there.

All 4 in the house contracted the new strain. All 4 were fully vaxed. The brothers passed 2 weeks apart. The wife and roommate are doing well.
    My heart is so heavy right now. Mainly at the loss of both good men.
    2nd at the failures of big brother that have crammed so many lies down our throats and we as a society drank the ****ing Koolaid. Wake up people.
    So sorry to hear this, Churchmouse. Thoughts and prayers for you and your friends. Totally agree with you on the Covid crap........think China Joe should be thinking about China paying us and the rest of the world BACK for creating a bio-weapon. Vaccines DON'T work against a Chinese produced virus.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    The wind had really been picking up. I went ahead and brought the garbage cans back up to the house so I won't be worrying about them. Hopefully I'll put them out in time in the morning. No rain here yet, but its on the way. I'm calling it a day.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The wind had really been picking up. I went ahead and brought the garbage cans back up to the house so I won't be worrying about them. Hopefully I'll put them out in time in the morning. No rain here yet, but its on the way. I'm calling it a day.

But ... now, it's already another day, Ben ! ;)

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Yeah I thought he was running high and hot. That is seriously dangerous. Could have been bad.
    Make him give you his ****ing phone when he clocks in.
    He knows better than to pull that out around me. Its usually not a problem. He could have just had a DA attack, the mast really does hide the pole when your coming out of the tunnel but like i said its been there since 92’.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks

The new LE Wilson case trimmer arrived yesterday; it is worth every penny. A very high-quality piece of equipment. I was able to cruise through case trimming with no issues.

20211215_214440.jpg

Hoping to have some completed ammo tonight. 50 rounds of 308 (Hornady 168gr ELDM bullets), 50 rounds of 223 (77gr SMK) and 50 rounds of 223 (69gr SMK).

20211215_232649.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Watched a guy drive a fork truck right off a dock, he was unloading a trailer next dock over a little too fast and went into the wrong bay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom