The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    He can shoot 'em whenever he wants. Why would he buy 'em back? He'll, we'd even provide ammo.

On a less glorious note, at 0300 this morning Barb's brother Bill's heart wore out and sent him to be with God. We were on our way to see him and got the news in a hotel in Tifton, GA. Was hoping to talk to him one last time.
    Very sorry to hear this, especially this time of year. Prayers sent to help you guys during this tough time.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

He can shoot 'em whenever he wants. Why would he buy 'em back? He'll, we'd even provide ammo.

On a less glorious note, at 0300 this morning Barb's brother Bill's heart wore out and sent him to be with God. We were on our way to see him and got the news in a hotel in Tifton, GA. Was hoping to talk to him one last time.

Very sorry to hear this. My condolences to you, Barb and your family.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area

My condolences to you and Barb on your loss.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.

That aint no good brother but god has a plan. Give Barb our best.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country

Prayers and condolences to you and your family, very sorry for your loss.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa

Really Sorry to hear this news, Patience, drat it.

Prayers going up for the family & friends.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I want to share an update on my struggles with the big "C"
    This morning they ran me trough the glowing tube to see if wee have made any positive progress.....or not.

I had 3 options...
    (1) The Tumors were static and not grown or shrank. A family meeting would be called, and we would discuss if I were to carry on in this with no real positives.

(2) the Tumors had shrank enough for me to see the need to proceed and just feel like a bucket of :poop: 10 days out of the 14 day cycle for the treatments

(3) The Tumors had grown, and I would just go home and ride this wave until it crashed on the beach.

Its #2 so I continued today and right now and smiling.
    Your prayers and positive thoughts have been answered.
    I am not out of this yet and probably won't get clear of it, but I bought some much valued time.
    You will have me to kick around for a bit longer.....:)

Welp - this is good news. I'll take it and my prayers continue to kick this "C" to the curb.!!

Need anything, you have my number, brother.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

WE are having a major sadness at this my friend.
    God speed to him.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good evening CZers. Slow night in here. Got some targets and Center-x in from Midway today.:alright:
    I have beenm in and out of here all day. Not much to share but have a sadness for Barb and brother patience.

Lost another friend to the Covid today. 2 brothers that I went Indy racing with for years out of Black Forrest Colorado.
    They lived in the same house with the wife of the younger brother and an employee/longtime friend, and they all worked in the fab shop on the property.
    There efforts at Pikes peak (you could see the mountain from their front room windows) netted several class and a few over all wins. They had some serious drivers including both Unser's in their time there.

All 4 in the house contracted the new strain. All 4 were fully vaxed. The brothers passed 2 weeks apart. The wife and roommate are doing well.
    My heart is so heavy right now. Mainly at the loss of both good men.
    2nd at the failures of big brother that have crammed so many lies down our throats and we as a society drank the ****ing Koolaid. Wake up people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom