Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    While painting the valence from my son's car yesterday, I was wearing a pair of old jeans that had a hole in the front pocket where I normally keep keys. I kept forgetting about that and would put my keys in that pocket only to feel them hit my foot a bit later. I'm guessing that I kicked them under something in the garage or yard and didn't notice them gone until this morning.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Good morning to all! Okay I believe in the near future a P-07 is on my radar, the one I had was awesome after the Wizard worked his magic on it. For sure a sweet piece!psyko

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Don't work so hard catching up that you hurt yourself.
    You ARE off the pain meds, right?:D

1. Oh my, I haven't taken any pain pills for 2 weeks, and during the week 1 and 2 there were days that I didn't take any (to my regret): I averaged 2.2 pain pills/day trying not to enjoy them too much. :laugh:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Two things I have done for a while. First, shoot most of your rounds DA. This will do more to smooth the action and you will feel it. Rounds down the barrel helps DA way more than SA. I only shoot SA on mag dumps or double taps. Second, regardless of the capacity I only load ten rounds in a range mag. Ten rounds is all you need to accomplish whatever you're trying to do in a particular string. After ten rounds I tend to loose a little focus. It slows me down and helps me to concentrate on the objective of the string. It keeps your target cleaner so you can see what you have accomplished and see if there are trends as the string goes along. It saves a little ammo. Take a breather between mags. Decide what you want to accomplish on the next string. Allows more time to tell lies to the other guys you're shooting with. ;)
    Great tips! I hope to meet you sometime in the future.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Took advantage of the weather and put on my carpentry belt and set up the saws.
    Before
    q7tJz8w.jpg

Mid day Saturday
    3QLgibG.jpg

Today
    JC8NcCW.jpg

Happy terrorists
    g9B7sfe.jpg

Now, If I had the steam I would put the parts on the DW as they came yesterday but I am seriously pooped.
    Awesome job!!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've noticed someone is usually starting something around here :D

Man, ain't that the truth! Every time I get settled, someone stirs the pot and I end up with a gun that I didn't know I wanted until I realized that I can't live without it. Maybe I'm too impressionable to hang with you guys. :dunno:

It has sure been a fun ride though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom