Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I work from home on Mondays and Wednesdays. As long as I don't have any meetings scheduled, I can meet you there any time you'd like at 3pm as long as it's one of those days. I'm also off this coming Friday the entire day, so that would work as well. I'll bring a couple of my guns and a couple hundred rounds of .45 to shoot ;)

I shall keep all of that in mind. However, this week looks dim. I have an important appointment on Tuesday, then need to head to the cabin and deliver and setup a new refrigerator for the place.
    It's going to involve some construction (mouseproofing of the new unit), and destruction .... and I'm not exactly sure how long I'll be down there.
    BUT ..... it will happen. We'll have us some fun, Tom.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I shall keep all of that in mind. However, this week looks dim. I have an important appointment on Tuesday, then need to head to the cabin and deliver and setup a new refrigerator for the place.
    It's going to involve some construction (mouseproofing of the new unit), and destruction .... and I'm not exactly sure how long I'll be down there.
    I have a range in the backyard, just sayin.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Sounds good, just let me know a bit ahead of time.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    If any of you guys need to test something out of an evening, and don't want to pay for an hour at the range, I'm on the south side of Indy.
    I think I've met about everybody in this thread, at one time or another, and your all welcome.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    KJ is the real deal .... not that he needs me to vouch for him.
    He undoubtedly saved my life, by giving me safe transport to and from the Snowgopolis event. :yesway:

A French Canadian broke my oldest daughter's heart .... I'm not fond of them. No, I'm not !

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    KJ is the real deal .... not that he needs me to vouch for him.
    He undoubtedly saved my life, by giving me safe transport to and from the Snowgopolis event. :yesway:

A French Canadian broke my oldest daughter's heart .... I'm not fond of them. No, I'm not !

Ahhh...that's who KJ is....

Just for the record (and this may be worse) as I want to stay on your good side; I am not Canadian - I'm originally from NY but my mother's family are Indiana born.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Ahhh...that's who KJ is....

Just for the record (and this may be worse) as I want to stay on your good side; I am not Canadian - I'm originally from NY but my mother's family are Indiana born.

I remember you stating your background .... a New Yorker. But if you have a French Canadian for a brother-in-law ..... please keep that to yourself ! ;)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I've never been to Canada or France...sure don't know any French Canadians.

So....I've looking at holster for the Rami...what are you carrying yours in? Or anyone else, for that matter.

For OWB, I picked-up a Desantis Speed Scabbard. I like it just fine.
    I'm still searching for a suitable IWB holster. I'd prefer leather, instead of a hybrid ..... and I'd prefer off-the-shelf, rather than an expensive one. I don't mind paying $75, but I really don't want to spend $150 for a Milt Sparks (for example). The hunt for IWB continues !

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Milt Sparks. :-) Pretty sure that is what the P365 is gonna get unless I go "cheap" and try the Clinger No Show or whatever its called.

Being it's a bit chunky, the RAMI is destined to mainly be carried IWB. I wish that DeSantis made their 'Cozy Partner' to fit a RAMI ..... but alas, they don't ! :(

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    BTW ----- I like to think of myself as prudently economic .... not cheap (at least most of the time) ! I have an expensive (to me !) Miami Classic rig for the G****s, a quite usable Uncle Mike's pocket holster for the .38 snubbie ..... and everything in-between.

BUT .... my wife is going to have me committed if I start another behind the door storage unit for holsters. This one is full, and one of my drawers is starting to fill up with the spillover. BTW .... these behind the door shoe holders make for a wonderful storage solution for holsters. You can see through the mesh, and I have them organized somewhat by caliber. For example, 9mm holsters are the 4th and 5th rows from the top !

i-RgCk3Hz-L.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom