Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Bad day today fellas, It all started Thursday when my wife’s cousin was stung by a bee. The problem was that he is was highly allergic and had not picked up his eppi pen from the drug store. He ended up not breathing because his throat closed up and was without oxygen for too long. He passed away this afternoon. This all happened down in Tennessee where he lived. He was a great family man, terrific singer (he used to work at Dollywood). Please keep his family in your prayers. His name is Mike Rowe and was originally from North Judson.
    Very sorry to hear this Chris. Prayers will be sent my friend.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Bad day today fellas, It all started Thursday when my wife’s cousin was stung by a bee. The problem was that he is was highly allergic and had not picked up his eppi pen from the drug store. He ended up not breathing because his throat closed up and was without oxygen for too long. He passed away this afternoon. This all happened down in Tennessee where he lived. He was a great family man, terrific singer (he used to work at Dollywood). Please keep his family in your prayers. His name is Mike Rowe and was originally from North Judson.
    I am very sorry for your loss

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

I missed that on the page change....very sorry to hear of your tragic loss. An unfortunate reminder that life is short and our time here is to be cherished.

My thoughts and prayers will be with your family.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Bad day today fellas, It all started Thursday when my wife’s cousin was stung by a bee. The problem was that he is was highly allergic and had not picked up his eppi pen from the drug store. He ended up not breathing because his throat closed up and was without oxygen for too long. He passed away this afternoon. This all happened down in Tennessee where he lived. He was a great family man, terrific singer (he used to work at Dollywood). Please keep his family in your prayers. His name is Mike Rowe and was originally from North Judson. He was only 49.....

So sorry to hear this Chris. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    This has to stop!
    It is midnight and I just made a trade offer for a CZ Rami for sale on Armslist.
    I offered up a sacrifice on the CZ altar one of my prized .22LRs in the long shot he needed a range .22LR. (my big, heavy 4" 990 Tracker that is more accurate than my Ruger GP100)
    I'm sure he won't be interested in a range .22, and if he did he would want too much money in hand as well, but why not try?
    I did pay a healthy price for my 990, but it is a 4" and I wanted a 6", but, like I said, it is still more accurate than the Ruger.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I dont use armslist. Too many nut jobs on there.
    Too many criminals and stolen guns. At least with ingo I have somewhat of an idea of who I'm doing a deal with. I always know what's in my local shop too. You gotta be Johnny on the spot for the good stuff.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    This has to stop!
    It is midnight and I just made a trade offer for a CZ Rami for sale on Armslist.
    I offered up a sacrifice on the CZ altar one of my prized .22LRs in the long shot he needed a range .22LR. (my big, heavy 4" 990 Tracker that is more accurate than my Ruger GP100)
    I'm sure he won't be interested in a range .22, and if he did he would want too much money in hand as well, but why not try?
    I did pay a healthy price for my 990, but it is a 4" and I wanted a 6", but, like I said, it is still more accurate than the Ruger.

Nah. Don’t let it stop.

Enjoy it while you can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom