Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    True but mine was Rusty's old gun. Polished internals and weathered/shot in. It was pretty magic.
    I think you had his P-09 (the full-size). The only P-07 that I know he had was from me and I don't think he did anything to it except get a Kadet Kit for it, which I think ChrisK ended up with.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Yeah I cant even keep track of my own guns, it is amazing how these guys are like "oh yeah that's the one CM used to have that he traded to the pink panther and he passed it to the streak and the streak zipped it over to chuck Taylor and thats probably just gotten broke in, and the wind is coming in at 5mph fron the north west, pollen is high.
    Maybe it's the beer, but I actually laughed and followed along. How many rounds did Chuck put through it?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Once we establish who had it last, we can usually back track and figure out the change of hands. It's entertaining usually. Barry (bjenkins) had an idea where we just rotate guns once a month instead of buying/selling the same guns to each other all the time.

I could see it... The Gun Trust Library.

Yeah I cant even keep track of my own guns, it is amazing how these guys are like "oh yeah that's the one CM used to have that he traded to the pink panther and he passed it to the streak and the streak zipped it over to chuck Taylor and thats probably just gotten broke in, and the wind is coming in at 5mph fron the north west, pollen is high.

Yep, pretty amazing, and then know when and who added what parts in the process. I don't have to keep track of too many models with what I have, just how many of each ... stacking them deep not wide.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Once we establish who had it last, we can usually back track and figure out the change of hands. It's entertaining usually. Barry (bjenkins) had an idea where we just rotate guns once a month instead of buying/selling the same guns to each other all the time.

We know where most of them originated.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Bad day today fellas, It all started Thursday when my wife’s cousin was stung by a bee. The problem was that he is was highly allergic and had not picked up his eppi pen from the drug store. He ended up not breathing because his throat closed up and was without oxygen for too long. He passed away this afternoon. This all happened down in Tennessee where he lived. He was a great family man, terrific singer (he used to work at Dollywood). Please keep his family in your prayers. His name is Mike Rowe and was originally from North Judson. He was only 49.....

Last edited:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Bad day today fellas, It all started Thursday when my wife’s cousin was stung by a bee. The problem was that he is was highly allergic and had not picked up his eppi pen from the drug store. He ended up not breathing because his throat closed up and was without oxygen for too long. He passed away this afternoon. This all happened down in Tennessee where he lived. He was a great family man, terrific singer (he used to work at Dollywood). Please keep his family in your prayers. His name is Mike Rowe and was originally from North Judson.

Condolences for your loss. Prayers to your family.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom