Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Rusty Hornet was a regular CZickness guy. He is also a serious car guy and right now he is into that hobby very deeply.
    I think he's still hanging out in the Hot Rod thread?
    He stopped over at our new house a week or so ago.
    He has about zero interest in gun stuff right now, I miss him being in here, he's definitely an interesting young man.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He has about zero interest in gun stuff right now, I miss him being in here, he's definitely an interesting young man.
    I go through phases like that. I always carry one but sometimes I have zero interest in shooting or buying them

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

He does frequent the Hot Rod thread and we text when we can. I miss him. He is an interesting individual.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I know you missed on one this morning online. When I miss on something I wanted, sometimes I get this wild hair, that says "I missed on that, but I am buying something!" The itch is real.

I deffinately get that feeling. I do it with my kids too. I've taken them to find a hard to get toy or just out to shop and they wont have the one they wanted so I'm like to hell with this and end up buying the higher model up or the whole damn set of something. I like seeing them get that same look in their eyes as I get when I get a new toy myself.

And this is exactly why retailers run that unbelievable limited deal to get folks in the store/on the website. They know folks get the itch to get something new.

I did. I bought Rusty’s and did some polishing. Then it went back to Rusty and on to Berry. Those are great guns but I decided to do only CZs since I could Cajunize those. I still miss that one. Hard to find a better nightstand gun.

It's amazing to me that you guys can keep track of these guns as they move like this.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I only have two "hobbies" that occupy my time, guns and home repair. When I get into something, I'm usually all in because I suck at multi-tasking. I generally like to get one project done before starting the next. I haven't gotten too much done around the house this past week, but will be buttoning up some minor painting during the evenings this week. Wife wants a little weekend getaway and I think we are hitting the dunes again, liked it a lot last time.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    BTW, congrats on the P07 T-Dogg. I’m getting the itch to get another. Can’t seem to get my original back from my son.

1. My son in H.S. and some college had Camaro with T-tops that looked like a Vette: a good kid's car.
    2. One summer, since the Camaro was an automatic, I wanted him to drive my Honda del sol Vtec convertible to work (1 mile away) in order to keep his stick-shift skills alive I taught him to drive with a Wrangler.
    3. He never gave it back: he took it to college and I had to buy another del sol, but it wasn't a Vtec engine.
    4. He wouldn't even trust me to ever drive the Vtec again b/c it was so fun compared to the non-Vtec engine.
    5. I did sell his Camaro and keep the $3000 in payment for my del sol, but I would never had sold it for that: except for my favorite son. :laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I only have two "hobbies" that occupy my time, guns and home repair. When I get into something, I'm usually all in because I suck at multi-tasking. I generally like to get one project done before starting the next. I haven't gotten too much done around the house this past week, but will be buttoning up some minor painting during the evenings this week. Wife wants a little weekend getaway and I think we are hitting the dunes again, liked it a lot last time.

I will be addressing home projects this week and some engine work in the shop.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    It's amazing to me that you guys can keep track of these guns as they move like this.
    Once we establish who had it last, we can usually back track and figure out the change of hands. It's entertaining usually. Barry (bjenkins) had an idea where we just rotate guns once a month instead of buying/selling the same guns to each other all the time.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah I cant even keep track of my own guns, it is amazing how these guys are like "oh yeah that's the one CM used to have that he traded to the pink panther and he passed it to the streak and the streak zipped it over to chuck Taylor and thats probably just gotten broke in, and the wind is coming in at 5mph fron the north west, pollen is high.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom