T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    This has to stop!
    It is midnight and I just made a trade offer for a CZ Rami for sale on Armslist.
    I offered up a sacrifice on the CZ altar one of my prized .22LRs in the long shot he needed a range .22LR. (my big, heavy 4" 990 Tracker that is more accurate than my Ruger GP100)
    I'm sure he won't be interested in a range .22, and if he did he would want too much money in hand as well, but why not try?
    I did pay a healthy price for my 990, but it is a 4" and I wanted a 6", but, like I said, it is still more accurate than the Ruger.
    Feed your soul man! If you're enjoying this then I say push forward. I always get on myself about stuff I did in the past with guns and how I changed my mind all the time, my friends at work laugh their butts off at me and yeah I've lost a bunch of money too. On the way home from buying my 3rd gun in one week I felt great though. You know why? Because I like buying different stuff (or even the same again, but at a different time or mindset than before) and running it for awhile and then getting something new. There is so much to enjoy in the firearms world. Hell, I might get a burr up my a** and go get that Shadow 2 someday. Why? Who cares, my bills are paid.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It was a lot of fun having people come up, one or two at a time, for "intro to CZ" sessions. It seems the Wizard and I did that once or twice a week there for a while. I'd love to know how many we did.

I know I went up a few times. A couple of those times other people came with. I think IGM came up with me one time. Can't recall who else.

Morning :ingo:

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    It was a lot of fun having people come up, one or two at a time, for "intro to CZ" sessions. It seems the Wizard and I did that once or twice a week there for a while. I'd love to know how many we did.

We should have had a sign in sheet and stickers " I drank from the CZ well"

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have to admit, I'm having fun with gun stuff right now, which usually is all business for me. I think I'm starting to figure out the middle ground between my "tactical all business defense" mode and "who cares you only live once enjoy it while you can" mode. Honestly I think it's because of all the energy in here lately. This group delivers.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    We should have had a sign in sheet and stickers " I drank from the CZ well"

Drank? I jumped in the bucket and am swimming in the well!

Morning all!

A few more 18 hours works days and we are on vacation! I will be scouring the local gun stores for surplus CZ's or a 97 or a nickel compact or a 3906 SW.

ChrisK - will keep thinking/praying about you and your family.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah I'm having fun again that I havent had in a while with guns over the CZ "thang".
    It's fun learning new history and models too. I've always been a fan of the browning hi-power which I believe is superior to the 1911 and so did browning, and the CZ kindof reminds me of it. My buddy asked me the other day if the CZ is a clone of the hi-power. I never really thought about that until he asked me. I carried a high power as a backup gun for a little while years ago. Great guns and super accurate like the CZ 75.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Drank? I jumped in the bucket and am swimming in the well!

Morning all!

A few more 18 hours works days and we are on vacation! I will be scouring the local gun stores for surplus CZ's or a 97 or a nickel compact or a 3906 SW.

ChrisK - will keep thinking/praying about you and your family.

I never go gently into anything. I go all in

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What's the dilemma mouse?

I finally have a day. A day that I can choose what I do. No pressure. No outside responsibility's to deal with.
    I have some "Do for me" things in the shop. It is still a little to toasty outside (in the shop) for passive gun work ie polishing internals etc. but not for engine assembly.

I can make progress on this one...136 CI aftermarket Harley Thumper...
    Lgoji9J.jpg

or I could get the crankshaft in this piece. 388 CI SB chev. Stroker.....this pic is before it was machined to clear the long crank..:)
    UOyCk24.jpg

Or I could just do nothing. That might last for 30 minutes or so...:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom