Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Ha yeah but if I did ever carry a CZ, the safety is the one of the two that could get me killed if it was activated unintentionaly.
    For now they are range toys. Pure enjoyment and as you all know, they put big smiles on faces :)
    I'd have to train with one a lot before I personaly would feel comfortable carrying one. Just the way my dumb stubbornness is about certain things

I applaud you sticking to your standards. I've never had the safety engage when I didn't want it to but I acknowledge that it is entirely possible.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning Czickos... :coffee:

First day in a long time that I actually had over 7 hours sleep. For once I don't feel like I'm going to fall asleep every time I close my eyes.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

First day in a long time that I actually had over 7 hours sleep. For once I don't feel like I'm going to fall asleep every time I close my eyes.
    Morning WTB. Glad to hear it. I also got a little more sleep than normal. Probably still not as much as I needed but still better than usual.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Lots of buying going on these days. Very glad to see it. The Wizard might need to hire some elves. You guys should really enjoy the next get together. Seems like that should be in the works.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    a5401978-175-Dauntless%20Aft%20View%20Without%20Shelter%20top.jpg

I have heard one of these run across lake Michigan. They have a sound unique among boats.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lots of buying going on these days. Very glad to see it. The Wizard might need to hire some elves. You guys should really enjoy the next get together. Seems like that should be in the works.

With the spouse on the mend and doing better, projects slowing down, this may need to happen.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning WTB. Glad to hear it. I also got a little more sleep than normal. Probably still not as much as I needed but still better than usual.

Thanks BA. Yes, it's nice being awake and actually feeling like I can accomplish something instead of wondering if I can go back to bed and take a nap.

It's nice seeing everyone with new toys. I'd like to be able to finally sell the nickel plated P229 I have to put a little money into my gun fund, but it'll be for the guns I currently have, not buying another one. I'm kinda happy with what I have at this point, but need more mags, holsters and such.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It's nice seeing everyone with new toys. I'd like to be able to finally sell the nickel plated P229 I have to put a little money into my gun fund, but it'll be for the guns I currently have, not buying another one. I'm kinda happy with what I have at this point, but need more mags, holsters and such.

I am on the other end of the spectrum. I will probably be parting with the satin nickel compact in the near future.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

1. I hear you!
    2. Thursday and Friday night I got up at 3:30 b/c I couldn't sleep, but thankfully, I slept to a more usual 6 am last night!
    3. Hope things go well for you again tonight. :thumbsup:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    1. I hear you!
    2. Thursday and Friday night I got up at 3:30 b/c I couldn't sleep, but thankfully, I slept to a more usual 6 am last night!
    3. Hope things go well for you again tonight. :thumbsup:

Thanks. Yep, any night I can get more than 7 hours sleep is a good night, but they are mighty rare. Good luck to you as well.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning everyone.

mcapo and TT, you guys should meet my older brother sometime, huge Yankees fan his whole life, so am I but I haven't followed in years, grew up on Donnie baseball (who's from Evansville if I remember correctly). Brother runs a FB page called Midwest Box Breaks as he still loves baseball cards. He recently attend some camp or charity event that Mattingly put together in southern Indiana. I miss watching Yankees games.

I'm off to rifle training today.

Here are some pics on FB of last week's advanced handgun class:

https://m.facebook.com/defensiveshooting.concepts/?ref=m_notif&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom