TfPck3a.jpg

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    EVV1v0Kh.jpg

Got some range time in with the Shadow 2 yesterday, it is 100% the hotness. The bore axis is sooo low and the sights from the factory are awesome and were zeroed perfectly to my liking. I am putting together a short initial impressions video today that I will post later!

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    EVV1v0Kh.jpg

Got some range time in with the Shadow 2 yesterday, it is 100% the hotness. The bore axis is sooo low and the sights from the factory are awesome and were zeroed perfectly to my liking. I am putting together a short initial impressions video today that I will post later!

Nice. I got to fondle one at the LGS last week. It is quite a bit heavier than my Shadow. With the extra weight and the low bore access, that thing must soak up recoil like a sponge.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    [video=youtube;5N7JWO7Pa1I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N7JWO7Pa1I&t=[/video]

Shooting starts at about 8:20 in, the single action pull is around 2.5 pounds and the double action pull is right at 6.5 pounds. Honestly I dont think I can justify spending $300 on this trigger for a Cajun kit as to me the benefits just would not be significant enough to justify the cost. With that all being said the shadow 2 is a SWEET shooting pistol and for around the $1000 mark it cannot be beat IMHO.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Shooting starts at about 8:20 in, the single action pull is around 2.5 pounds and the double action pull is right at 6.5 pounds. Honestly I dont think I can justify spending $300 on this trigger for a Cajun kit as to me the benefits just would not be significant enough to justify the cost. With that all being said the shadow 2 is a SWEET shooting pistol and for around the $1000 mark it cannot be beat IMHO.

Looks a winner! The shooter and the firearm!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Man still bummed I missed a wizard worked over rami in the classified for a great price and local with No drive is the huge kicker in that deal. I need to get up there myself.
    I hope someone I like got it :):
    Nice pistol Dean. I prefer a blacked out rear sight like that or a single line or dot on the rear if it has anything.
    It's amazing all of the different pistols and options CZ offers. You can tell it's a company that really tries to earn their customers business and listens to them. Unlike some of the gun snob companies like glock who are like artist. Either like it our way or dont buy it lol.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Man still bummed I missed a wizard worked over rami in the classified for a great price and local with No drive is the huge kicker in that deal.
    Nice pistol Dean. I prefer a blacked out rear sight like that or a single line or dot on the rear if it has anything.
    It's amazing all of the different pistols and options CZ offers. You can tell it's a company that really tries to earn their customers business and listens to them. Unlike some of the gun snob companies like glock who are like artist. Either like it our way or dont buy it lol.

I saw it change hands this morning. Not to my hands.....:): but it used to be mine.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Man still bummed I missed a wizard worked over rami in the classified for a great price and local with No drive is the huge kicker in that deal. I need to get up there myself.

The Shadow 2 will be my next CZ that’s for sure..

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The Shadow 2 will be my next CZ that’s for sure..
    I wish it felt good in my hand. I was gonna buy the custom shop version a couple weeks ago but I just couldbt get over that hump on the back of the grip. Maybe if I tried one with some palm swell grips it would be better? I do not like the thin metal grips that are on them either. In my hands I mean. Yhey look great.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    [video=youtube;5N7JWO7Pa1I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N7JWO7Pa1I&t=[/video]

very nicely put together video!psyko

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom