Not open for further replies.

CKW

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I see the mouse on his laptop drooling over something. I see a familiar thread so figured I had better take a look. After review I am not really sure who is the chief enabler in this group. All I know is he will owe me some money so carry on. :):

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Nice find CM.
    You have helped lots of people on this forum and just so you know it is appreciated give me that 581 for a few days and I will work it over for you and slick it up. NO CHARGE
    Thanks for all you do.

1. Classy! No better way of showing someone appreciation but to help him in his "hobby."

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Trigger on the 75 shadow I just picked up in the classifieds is very nice. Metal grips suck though. In my hands that is. Love the gun cant wait to shoot her.
    I need to start naming some more of my guns. I havent done that in a long time. My buddy does it :):

I'll be dry firing this baby in double action the rest of the night. Cause, why the hell not, TT ain't got no life;)

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    If I like the Kadet Kit enough it might cause me to sell my M&P Compact 22.

1. I bought an Advantage Arms conversion .22LR kit for my Glock 26, and I didn't get a kick out of it.
    2. I'll try it again to make sure before I sell it, but it didn't bring me any joy.
    3. That could be b/c I have "a few" dedicated .22LRs in revolver and semi-autos that I really, really like. It was hard for me to put up the Walter P22QD for sale b/c I liked it
    4. When I heard about the Kadet Kit, I just assumed it would be the same, and since it is twice the price of the Advantage, I won't go that route unless I fire someone else's and go: WOW!

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Yes, I've had really good results with the CGW Ultra-Lite Kit, which IMO addresses some of a CZ's weak points (namely the factory firing pin that's known to break the tip off). I've done these installs on my PCR and RAMI BD, as well as my son's Compact. In all cases, I went with the slightly heavier hammer spring that sets off most primers, and so far each gun has done exactly that. Very happy with the way they all turned out, and it's not hard at all to do yourself. But I haven't tried this kit on a polymer CZ.

I have a P-01 and 75B that have been fully Wizardized, and what I did with the PCR and RAMI don't quite compare to his work given that I did what I would consider a basic upgrade with the Ultra-Lite Kit. But the results were VERY much worth the $50 kit and about 1/2 an hour of time on the bench.

CGW doesn’t offer an Ultra-Lite kit for the 07/09s currently, but looking at what’s included I think I piece together a similar kit.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Why does the Kadet Kit for the 75s cost twice as much as the kit for P-09/P-07?

1. I saw that: the kits for the 75 is under $400 and a kit for the P-07 was over $200 (like the Adv. Arms for the Glock 26, which sell for under $300, but I got it on sale for over $200).

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    CGW doesn’t offer an Ultra-Lite kit for the 07/09s currently, but looking at what’s included I think I piece together a similar kit.
    Yep, I bet you can too. And being that this is the Omega trigger system, you may not really need to do much else other than shoot the gun to get all the parts and pieces working together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom