• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I was originally after a P-01 Omega Convertible.
    While at my LGS today, I realized the P-07 (which I've owned two of before :):) had everything I wanted.
    So I picked up an OD Green P-07 w/factory night sights.
    Even though my main interest is striker fired, I decided I want to keep a DA/SA gun around to stay proficient with that design, because shooting/handling guns is a perishable skillset.

attachment.php
    Great gun, love the P-07!psyko

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Y'all get to have all the fun.
    Nice additions, Seenyor Mouse.

Had to talk myself out of Silencerco's buy one, get one suppressor sale. Almost threw in the towel.

Instead, I pruned the jungle. Put about $2500 towards the grandsons braces. (So much for my quarterly bonus and my project savings.:dunno:) Burned a brushpile.

I is tired.:n00b:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ok I went back and unselected it. I think ingo has a glitch. If you do a multi post quote, it still keeps quoting the old posts in any nee quoted posts you reply to. Did it to me yesterday too.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    OK.....Who knew an instamatic had a USP port.....:p
    S&W 642-1
    epf1gaI.jpg

S&W 581. Yo all saw this one at SGE
    Z4tbPmc.jpg

Nice find CM.
    You have helped lots of people on this forum and just so you know it is appreciated give me that 581 for a few days and I will work it over for you and slick it up. NO CHARGE
    Thanks for all you do.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I believe Hopper is a big proponent of just some inexpensive CGW springs for most of his CZ's. He might have an idea of what would do it for you.
    Yes, I've had really good results with the CGW Ultra-Lite Kit, which IMO addresses some of a CZ's weak points (namely the factory firing pin that's known to break the tip off). I've done these installs on my PCR and RAMI BD, as well as my son's Compact. In all cases, I went with the slightly heavier hammer spring that sets off most primers, and so far each gun has done exactly that. Very happy with the way they all turned out, and it's not hard at all to do yourself. But I haven't tried this kit on a polymer CZ.

I have a P-01 and 75B that have been fully Wizardized, and what I did with the PCR and RAMI don't quite compare to his work given that I did what I would consider a basic upgrade with the Ultra-Lite Kit. But the results were VERY much worth the $50 kit and about 1/2 an hour of time on the bench.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Yeah, TT ..... that glitch has done the same to me a couple of times.

Congrats, T-Dogg .... that' s good looking piece ! :rockwoot:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    We should give CM a break on the photos. He's probably just found the Instamatic and is now looking for a new roll of film. Then he'll take the photos and mail them off to be developed. We should have photos in about 3 weeks

Summer photography is especially hard for CM. It's hot and he has to bend over and pull that heavy curtain down on him. He has to hold the flash powder pan up and not move for a full minute. He does make the best tintypes.

See, I was thinking chisel and stone tablet, so CM is younger than I thought...

Screen-shot-2012-02-03-at-12.35.21-PM.png

.... and Bosshoss wins the mindful gesture of the week award ! :yesway:

Yes he does...

And CM, those S&W wheelguns look really nice. I'm not typically into S&W revolvers, but you scored some nice looking pieces there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom