The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Oof. Just started the hardcore part about 45 minutes ago. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my office.

Oh, meant to tell you congrats on your RAMI BD, I approve of that purchase!! Love mine, and it's a sweet little shooter with the CGW Ultra-Lite Kit installed. Have you had a chance to give yours a workout yet?

Interesting that these are indeed unicorns just like the PCR, but darned if I didn't just see another RAMI BD pop up on Arm$li$t this afternoon.

I still haven't gotten a chance to shoot the RAMI BD, hope a range trip very soon.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I still haven't gotten a chance to shoot the RAMI BD, hope a range trip very soon.

Let's take a look at mine .... just because ! ;) (I bet that you'll love it BIG time, Greg)

i-n76szF8-XL.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just picked up a Phantom tonight. Since I need to step away from the heavier recoil guns for a couple of months, I traded my Gen 4 G20 for the Phantom II. It's not the coveted Phantom Shadow that is rarely seen, but I think I'll like this one. I'm thinking that I may gather parts and do the full CGW package on it while the shoulder heals. First, I need to shoot it while I still can.

:banana:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Just picked up a Phantom tonight. Since I need to step away from the heavier recoil guns for a couple of months, I traded my Gen 4 G20 for the Phantom II. It's not the coveted Phantom Shadow that is rarely seen, but I think I'll like this one. I'm thinking that I may gather parts and do the full CGW package on it while the shoulder heals. First, I need to shoot it while I still can.

I saw that Phantom in the classies ...... under the circumstances, that's a tailor-made trade for you, 88 ! :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It really was timed perfect. The G20 is better off with someone that can take it out and enjoy it and I'm happier with a 9mm that I can run without making the shoulder worse.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

Congrats 88, a Phantom has been on my list for quite awhile.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Congrats Tim!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Getting the feel of the CZ Compact my hubby got for me.

That one really is a unicorn among CZs. I have no idea how BA found it but I've never seen another in that configuration. CZ compacts are among my favorite guns to shoot. They just feel right to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom