The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Good morning folks, Henri and I will be heading back from Canada tomorrow. Spending the day at Gray Wolf Lodge waterpark with six grandchildren today. The visit to Niagara Falls has been amazing, if anybody ever goes you have to take The Hornblower cruise on the Canadian side to the Falls. It’s a much larger boat than the Maid of the Mist. There is also more to do on the Canadian side that the US side. Fort Niagara is also something that everyone should go see, it’s on the US side. BA, you are always in our prayers my friend. You can always come up to my place for some GPT....

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Good morning, everyone ! :wavey:

..... and goodbye. I'm off to the cabin for a few days. Mother Nature is calling, and I'm eager to answer. Gonna sit on the little deck, watch the trees sway, watch the birds, and play my guitar. It's truly the Good life !

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Good morning, everyone ! :wavey:

..... and goodbye. I'm off to the cabin for a few days. Mother Nature is calling, and I'm eager to answer. Gonna sit on the little deck, watch the trees sway, watch the birds, and play my guitar. It's truly the Good life !

I'm jelly. Hope you have a great time.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning all! Up since 0500 driving in PA. Been a beautiful morning. Looking forward to Fathers day in Beanblossom. Wood to split, lawn to mow, ammo to load. I'll feel useful again by Monday morning.
    Second cup of coffee coming up. And maybe an apple fritter.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning all! Up since 0500 driving in PA. Been a beautiful morning. Looking forward to Fathers day in Beanblossom. Wood to split, lawn to mow, ammo to load. I'll feel useful again by Monday morning.
    Second cup of coffee coming up. And maybe an apple fritter.

I love the country over there. The people in general.....:dunno:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yeah I am up way to darned early myself.
    Buds has them used for $287.
    Might split up the ammo and sell separate. I really have more 9mm than I will most likely ever shoot.
    Hey, I can't shoot .45 right now so I'll trade you 300 rounds of .45 for 300 rounds of 9mm.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    My LGS has/had a used SR9C for $325. Has doddg had one? Seems right in his price range wheelhouse.

I'm a little too far north but I would be interested in the ammo leftovers; if someone local doesn't take it.

My P365 is in....trying to decide if I want to be the next guinea pig or let the next guy on the wait list have it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My LGS has/had a used SR9C for $325. Has doddg had one? Seems right in his price range wheelhouse.

I'm a little too far north but I would be interested in the ammo leftovers; if someone local doesn't take it.

My P365 is in....trying to decide if I want to be the next guinea pig or let the next guy on the wait list have it.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns-pistols-revolvers/455281-ruger-sr9c-extras.html and it has all the "extras" he likes to rationalize into a purchase, except he will never need the extra magazines in HIS real world usage (I would and consider having a bunch of mags a requirement, as I use them and I consider mags a consumable... drop them free and pop the next one in while moving at the range, etc. Of course I'm shooting outdoors mostly and he is not).

As far as the 365, yep that would be a heavy consideration myself, and not sure I'd want to go that route yet myself either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom