The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Range sounds very nice, but all my free time today will be spent doing yard work and grocery shopping... :(

Man the range (MCF&G) this morning would be wonderful.
    The spouse needs extra attention this morning and we are going to IU for a 6 hour procedure so no range time for the mouse today.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Range sounds very nice, but all my free time today will be spent doing yard work and grocery shopping... :(

1. Sounds like my life lately.
    2. Bought a "new" FNS Longslide off a member here last week but can't get to the range b/c of yard duties (had to put in 30' of flowers) and the garage which has had nothing done to it since we moved in last November except to make it worse. :laugh: I don't even want to think of the Utility bldg.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It is gorgeous day for the range...I'll be working. Haven't even shot the high polish that Hopper got for me. I did wipe all his greasy paw prints off it....(just kidding it was spotless!)

I finally got to shoot a couple of fairly recent acquisitions myself... no CZ's though.

So the funny part is, I went to the range (MCF&G) early this morning to put some ammo through my new M&P Compact 22 that I recently got delivered, and a barely used M&P Compact 2.0 that I bought from another INGO'er a while back, then I went grocery shopping (have family coming in for daughter's graduation), and now I'm going to mow the grass. Just got to have those priorities in order WTB :stickpoke:
    (That said, I've been doing yard work and grocery shopping a lot more the last week than I have spent time at the range).

Man the range (MCF&G) this morning would be wonderful.
    The spouse needs extra attention this morning and we are going to IU for a 6 hour procedure so no range time for the mouse today.

It was nice, but a bit warm there this morning. Good luck to Mrs CM and hope all goes well for her today.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I finally got to shoot a couple of fairly recent acquisitions myself... no CZ's though.

So the funny part is, I went to the range (MCF&G) early this morning to put some ammo through my new M&P Compact 22 that I recently got delivered, and a barely used M&P Compact 2.0 that I bought from another INGO'er a while back, then I went grocery shopping (have family coming in for daughter's graduation), and now I'm going to mow the grass. Just got to have those priorities in order WTB :stickpoke:
    (That said, I've been doing yard work and grocery shopping a lot more the last week than I have spent time at the range).

It was nice, but a bit warm there this morning. Good luck to Mrs CM and hope all goes well for her today.

Good for you that you were able to get out... :thumbsup:

Guess I should have mentioned that I'm working from home today on top of everything else, which is why I'm not able to get a range trip in as well.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Glad to hear that there some some that got to enjoy a bit of shooting this morning. Hard to think of a better way to enjoy summer mornings than at the range.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Glad to hear that there some some that got to enjoy a bit of shooting this morning. Hard to think of a better way to enjoy summer mornings than at the range.

This is one of those days I was happy to mow the lawn. Absolutely gorgeous out today. Sat on the deck and drank a beer when it was done because I was reluctant to go back inside.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    It is gorgeous day for the range...I'll be working. Haven't even shot the high polish that Hopper got for me. I did wipe all his greasy paw prints off it....(just kidding it was spotless!)
    I'm not going to say there was any drool on it that I didn't micro-fiber away before you pulled up...

I really want to see how that ends up turning out for you depending on what mods you have in mind. It still wouldn't surprise me a bit if it's had more than a mag run through it, if that.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'm not going to say there was any drool on it that I didn't micro-fiber away before you pulled up...

I really want to see how that ends up turning out for you depending on what mods you have in mind. It still wouldn't surprise me a bit if it's had more than a mag run through it, if that.

Its life with me will likely involve very little use beyond the range and you at the next GTG. Won't carry and it won't be a comp gun. I am thinking it should be an ultra-light trigger - ya know - Federal primer light. That CZ that you let the brand snob shot and watch their reaction to its shootability and butter smooth DA trigger.

I'm hoping to see a guy Friday that is suppose to know a thing or two about CZ's...I will see what his thoughts are.

....or I could plate the sights gold to match the Colt?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Woke up this morning and thought it was Friday. That's a depressing start to the day.

Just waking up was a major move for me today.....:n00b:

I hope to pick up the single stack from AllenM today if time allows. There are parts that need to be fit and blending I need to do. Then back to him for color.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Camhickey
    Top Bottom