The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Great range trip last night with the Wizard. My shooting wasn't too good but I had a great time. Was very impressed with the Shadow 2 he was sporting. Now to try to get through today.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I wish I were more a fan of the 75 platform.

When I close my eyes and dream, I still wake up with thoughts of a 1911 or a SW revolver...but, dang, these CZ's are shooters. Dollars:Quality:Accuracy:Shootability quotient is impressive.

I can't respond to the Classifieds...

I PMed texkev asking to bypass the 50-post Classified restriction...I donated $20.

Thanks for your support of the site.

Wow; when you are cordial, polite and respectful of the rules of the site, this is a very easy place to be!

Welcome G19x!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    The range trip yesterday with BA went great! Shooting the Red Head , Scratch and No1, the one that started this whole local CZ fanatic trigger snob club! I brought some different toys to try out. Beretta .32 pocket gun and a North American Arms .22 mini 5-shot SA revolver, also a Shadow 2 that has been worked over, An old Pre B that has probably had thousands of rounds fired giving the action a fantastic smooth SA & DA and a Ruger SR9C! It was a fun and topped off with Cheeseburger's:rockwoot:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The range trip yesterday with BA went great! Shooting the Red Head , Scratch and No1, the one that started this whole local CZ fanatic trigger snob club! I brought some different toys to try out. Beretta .32 pocket gun and a North American Arms .22 mini 5-shot SA revolver, also a Shadow 2 that has been worked over, An old Pre B that has probably had thousands of rounds fired giving the action a fantastic smooth SA & DA and a Ruger SR9C! It was a fun and topped off with Cheeseburger's:rockwoot:

All of the guns mentioned above were a lot of fun to shoot. The pre-B was really beyond belief. I particularly enjoyed the Beretta Tomcat flip up .32. Good fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Camhickey
    Top Bottom