The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That's a long night CM. I know that the missus is your priority right now, but don't forget to take care of yourself so that you are there to take care of her when she come's home. Prayer's to both of you.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Planning on getting some range time in this weekend if work cooperates. I plan on shooting the 85 Combat and the SP-01 Tactical in 40. Also planning on shooting my new to me Marlin 1894 CS 357 Lever Action. Seems like it’s been forver since I’ve had the chance to shoot. Hopefully you all can send a few rounds down range as well!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I've been looking forward to GPT at the ProTeq range on Saturday. Despite my initial hesitations, I was firmly committed once I heard that a few of you CZ'ickos were also coming ...... until, WHAM, I caught the upper respiratory infection that has plagued my wife. She missed three days of work last week (which is extremely rare), and has been taking prescribed antibiotics. I should have figured that I'd catch it too, and yep, it happened.

Woke up yesterday, and I couldn't even talk ..... just a little squeak came out. It's now worsened, so I imagine that I'll head to the Immediate Care center tomorrow.
    Dang, I wanted to shoot my fifty, but I'm afraid that it would make my head explode ! :xmad:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I really hope to see some range time this weekend. Lord knows, I could use some GPT.

My problem is that I hate going to the range on the weekends because it is always crowded. I try to go early, but I am not the only one with that great idea. I try to go through the week, but it is usually late by the time I get home. So I guess the only solution is to quit my job so I can go earlier during the week.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I've been looking forward to GPT at the ProTeq range on Saturday. Despite my initial hesitations, I was firmly committed once I heard that a few of you CZ'ickos were also coming ...... until, WHAM, I caught the upper respiratory infection that has plagued my wife. She missed three days of work last week (which is extremely rare), and has been taking prescribed antibiotics. I should have figured that I'd catch it too, and yep, it happened.

Woke up yesterday, and I couldn't even talk ..... just a little squeak came out. It's now worsened, so I imagine that I'll head to the Immediate Care center tomorrow.
    Dang, I wanted to shoot my fifty, but I'm afraid that it would make my head explode ! :xmad:

Get well soon!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Sorry to hear that MM. I can't go either, which has me sad. My wife's car has some issues right now, so she's driving mine to work. Add that I have a showing for my cousin's son tomorrow and it prevents me from even catching a ride with someone. Oh well, there'll always be another one. Hope you get feeling better soon.

My problem is that I hate going to the range on the weekends because it is always crowded. I try to go early, but I am not the only one with that great idea. I try to go through the week, but it is usually late by the time I get home. So I guess the only solution is to quit my job so I can go earlier during the week.

Sounds like a plan, though it's tough buying ammo when the cash runs out... :(

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Sorry to hear that MM. I can't go either, which has me sad. My wife's car has some issues right now, so she's driving mine to work. Add that I have a showing for my cousin's son tomorrow and it prevents me from even catching a ride with someone. Oh well, there'll always be another one. Hope you get feeling better soon

Thanks, wt. When I shake this bug, I guess that I'll have to get back to Point Blank for some GPT. I'm betting that we run into each other there, at some point in time. :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sorry to hear about the health issue MM. Sucks not getting range time because your sick. Sucks being sick, but it's worse when it costs you some .50 BMG GPT. Hope that it passes quickly for you.

I'm the same way. I'd love to spend the weekends shooting but there are always others that want to do the same thing, so WTB and I hit the range early and are out before the crowds come in. It's been a long time since I've been to MCFG on a weekend for that very reason.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yes they are, but that tends to keep the prices down enough to let us afford a couple. They are gaining in both popularity and price somewhat now that more people are finding out about them.

Oh, and welcome to INGO!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom