The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    John Wayne should have been the President of the United States. I love the Duke.
    I have a special knife in my collection to honor him.

i-kfDNKXm-XL.jpg

Best (and most random) post of the day. ;) His persona epitomizes so much of what is missing today.

Oh, another vote for the P10C. Yes; its plastic. No; it doesn't have a hammer. No; its not a wheel gun but, dang, it just points and shoots, so well!

I have a standing order for a RAMI at my LGS and am waiting to get hands on with a P365. One of those two will likely become by new EDC supplanting the Shield/P938.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Happy mothers day. Hopefully everyone remembered.

I carry the Stealth or the Shield, but have been thinking I need another PCR. With the full CGW package, have been thinking it might be just about what I need. Because I don't have enough CZs or projects currently, I guess.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Happy mothers day. Hopefully everyone remembered.

I carry the Stealth or the Shield, but have been thinking I need another PCR. With the full CGW package, have been thinking it might be just about what I need. Because I don't have enough CZs or projects currently, I guess.
    A fully Cajunized PCR is, IMHO, the premier carry gun currently available.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have actually broken from my habit of sporting a 1911 since the spouse has been in Hospital. The little 9mm CZ compact (Green Machine) I got form BA fits very nicely IWB and is easily hidden. It is pretty chilly on the transplant floor so I wear a sweater or a lite sweat shirt. Spare Mag in my pocket.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have actually broken from my habit of sporting a 1911 since the spouse has been in Hospital. The little 9mm CZ compact (Green Machine) I got form BA fits very nicely IWB and is easily hidden. It is pretty chilly on the transplant floor so I wear a sweater or a lite sweat shirt. Spare Mag in my pocket.
    You'll notice I used the caveat "currently available". The Green Machine is the ultimate carry gun. IMO there is no ifs, ands or buts about that.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down

Another vote for a new PCR. I knew you guys would would steer me in the right direction. Or push me off the cliff.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What it lacks in caliber it makes up in capacity, accuracy, reset and weight. If it isn't the perfect carry I don't know what is.

I always felt a bit naked without all the weight of the 1911 on my hip. It serves as a great bludgeon should one be so inclined to just beat an idiot or 2 into the floor. But I find it comforting in the stealth the GM affords.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Happy Mother's Day folks! With special wishes for Mrs. CM today.

A fully Cajunized PCR is, IMHO, the premier carry gun currently available.

Ok, the Oracle of CZ has spoken and I need to go shopping now. In all seriousness, many of my most cherished handguns have come about as a suggestion from BA. I really should add a PCR to the family as I'm missing the perfect counterpart to my P01 in my goal of having a range/carry pair for the primary carry guns.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    A few months back I stopped into a gun store to buy something else and held a PCR. After a couple days of confusion and seeing the local PCR sell, I drove to Indy and bought a PCR. Great pistol. Will be receiving a full dose of magic from the One.
    I think I had just picked mine up a day or two before you came down to get yours. I have moderately Cajonized mine with the Ultra-Lite Kit from CGW and their FO front sight, and am really happy with the way it turned out. I'm definitely a P-01 fan and have one that's been fully upgraded by The Wizard, but I absolutely LOVE the PCR.

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Great looking P10C! Mine has become a favorite after an HBI trigger install and I am not the only one around here that shares that opinion of the P10C. :D I suffered a little trigger bite which the HBI trigger solved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom