2464B17E-D2E2-4B3E-9F4D-55F1E8B54E36_zpsyefjgjte.jpg

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    So the person you are shooting knows your aim is true?

I will have to check my SP-01 when I get home to see if its the same way. I have never noticed before.
    My other SP01 with standard sights is "normal". It just seems odd to me. :dunno:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just got word that AllenM has my CDE ready to be picked up. I'll snap photos when I get it home and get it's regular grips, but from the photos he sent, it turned out really nice. I might have to scrounge pennies to send some other stuff his way for checkering now. Have I mentioned before, how lucky we are in Central Indiana to have that amount of talent available and not have to wait a year in line to get on his work list?

On a semi-related note, I find myself regretting picking up that A2 lately. It's a beautiful 1911 and is probably the best production gun I own, yet I get so much more satisfaction from something I've had a hand in producing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just got word that AllenM has my CDE ready to be picked up. I'll snap photos when I get it home and get it's regular grips, but from the photos he sent, it turned out really nice. I might have to scrounge pennies to send some other stuff his way for checkering now. Have I mentioned before, how lucky we are in Central Indiana to have that amount of talent available and not have to wait a year in line to get on his work list?

On a semi-related note, I find myself regretting picking up that A2 lately. It's a beautiful 1911 and is probably the best production gun I own, yet I get so much more satisfaction from something I've had a hand in producing.

​I already saw it...........Hehehehehehe

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I think I know what role the P10C is going to play in the rotation. It's going to be the un-gun going forward. For me, the un-gun is the gun that gets carried when I'm up to my ears with projects at work and can't afford to carry a gun that I'll obsess over. To date, that's been a G23. It lets me go forth armed, but not in a way that keeps me thinking about CZs, 1911s or guns in general. The un-gun is the distractionless gun that's simply there when needed.

That's the hope anyway. Right now, it does distract a little but that will dry up pretty quickly. It's hard to obsess over a poly framed, striker fired pistol. They just don't offer much in the way of project potential. The trigger on this one is really good as is, so there's little to be done other than upgrade the sights when TFX Pros become available.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom