Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Now that CZ is starting to produce the P10C, how far do you think they'll take the design? I'm guessing that it will mimic the P07/P09s in that they'll produce a full size version and call the family complete. It's a shame if that happens though, as I'd love to see them do a sub compact as well. Or, maybe a higher capacity .45. The P10C will eventually let me sell my G23 and a full size version in .45 would do the same for my G21.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I was terribly bored with no gun projects.
    I guess I could build the 2 engines in the shop. That would get me motivated.

You could always go the route BA is heading in establishing a winning formula and then applying that to as many guns as possible. That could get expensive with the 10mm 1911s though.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I need to load up some 9mm and then run the P01, P07 and P10C at the same time. The P01 is always going to be among my favorites to shoot, but I'm really interested to see how the P07 and P10C stack up against each other. Those are both really playing to the same role in my house.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I need to load up some 9mm and then run the P01, P07 and P10C at the same time. The P01 is always going to be among my favorites to shoot, but I'm really interested to see how the P07 and P10C stack up against each other. Those are both really playing to the same role in my house.

I probably need to pick up a P07 or P09. I love the P01 and have always been scared the plastic versions would be a bit of a let down in comparison.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom