• Status
    Not open for further replies.

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    I just put the kit in my CZ P09. The trigger is very nice on single action but on double action it still has that long and heavy trigger pull that I am not a fan of. It also has a short trigger reset now which I also like. It is better than it was but I will need some range time with it to see how it works.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just put the kit in my CZ P09. The trigger is very nice on single action but on double action it still has that long and heavy trigger pull that I am not a fan of. It also has a short trigger reset now which I also like. It is better than it was but I will need some range time with it to see how it works.

After 500 rounds or so it will settle in. Seriously.
    If you continue to have issues on DA get with the Wizard. He can help you out here.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don't know what it is about the P01, but there is something special there when shooting it. It's like a good martini that has the perfect blend of ingredients. As much as I like the P10, I don't know that it will ever come close to the P01 in terms of sweetness in shooting.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning gents :coffee:

I don't know what it is about the P01, but there is something special there when shooting it. It's like a good martini that has the perfect blend of ingredients. As much as I like the P10, I don't know that it will ever come close to the P01 in terms of sweetness in shooting.

That's my 75 compact. That thing is just a dream to me. I got a chance to try my old P01 again and while I enjoyed shooting it, I just wasn't as accurate as I liked. Also didn't feel as nice as my 75 compact. Even thought the P01 was my first cajunized CZ, I'm happy my niece fell in love with it and bought it from me ;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I'm hoping to get a chance to shoot my old 75B again this weekend. I got it back off my oldest son last weekend after it having spent a year in his care. That is my highest round count pistol, with around 4k through it. It's getting tough to run the round counts up now days. I buy a gun, fall in love for 3 weeks and shoot the heck out of it. Then the next shiny thing comes along and it gets put into regular range rotation with only a couple of trips a year. I'd love to have the discipline to run a single gun past the 20k mark.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have the feeling that my Czech Police turn in pre-Bs were shot little and carried a lot. My Israeli transitional could be the opposite though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I'm hoping to get a chance to shoot my old 75B again this weekend. I got it back off my oldest son last weekend after it having spent a year in his care. That is my highest round count pistol, with around 4k through it. It's getting tough to run the round counts up now days. I buy a gun, fall in love for 3 weeks and shoot the heck out of it. Then the next shiny thing comes along and it gets put into regular range rotation with only a couple of trips a year. I'd love to have the discipline to run a single gun past the 20k mark.

We have had 2 1911's that both eclipsed 15K. They were early Para Ordinance pieces. Had them for a long time. They are both owned by good friends and still get ran regularly.
    I never seem to keep/shoot anything long enough to run up the numbers anymore.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.

Check this out to adjust trigger bar spring pressure. You will not be able to shorten the pull but should reduce the DA pull weight some!
    Cajun Gun Works P-09 Trigger Bar Support Spring Adjustment/Bending

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom