Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Sitting in the truck at MCF&G waiting on a bay. Had to stop on the way and get some paint for the steel and missed getting right into a bay by 30 seconds.

Probably should have just rolled to Proteq, but may hit there tomorrow.

Would be checking out that EMP in the classies but not interested in so much proprietary in a 1911'ish gun and only 3" for a range gun. If it was a 4 1/4 gun, I'd have probably been on it.
    I have a 3" SW 1911 in 45 acp. While its tolerable, can't say its a joy to shoot...9mm would probably be better.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have a 3" SW 1911 in 45 acp. While its tolerable, can't say its a joy to shoot...9mm would probably be better.
    Yeah, I think I'd really want the 4 1/4 gun and not be locked into proprietary stuff if I can. Could go 5" if I got a steal on something like a Garrison, but I have the SA-35 in that larger form factor.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Yeah, I think I'd really want the 4 1/4 gun and not be locked into proprietary stuff if I can. Could go 5" if I got a steal on something like a Garrison, but I have the SA-35 in that larger form factor.
    Putting aside competition demands and the like, a 4.25" 1911 is the sweet spot IMHO. Kinda like a 4" revolver or a 14.5" P&W AR15, etc.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    To expand on your "etc',
    a short barrel 500 Magnum
    a 30" barrel 50 BMG
    SUUUUSWWWEEET !!! :rockwoot:
    YEP! I was looking at the narrow subset of 1911's for WebSnyper's range guns.

Now if look at the OVERALL sweet spots.....its like a bowl of candy. Just grab one - they are all sweet!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Finally found a threaded barrel option for the Jericho. The Sar B6 compact is the same spec and SARUSA has free shipping right now. $96 after tax, also ordered another compensator to go along with it. Thats going to make an awesome gun ever more awesomer!

Went with the black steel barrel, to give the Jericho a more "stealth" look.

1693844196095.png

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Afternoon CZickos, I'm new to the forum.
    Was happy to see Indy arms co was open today so I took my friend out to shoot. Tested out a police trade-in Jericho 941F from Israel I bought last week. Not the worst nor the best at 25ft, not a fan of the black out sights on it. The SAO trigger on it is pretty nice though, clean overall with a little creep in the wall, prolly between 2-4 lbs. Had few stove pipes between some fiocchi 115g and AAC 124g 9mm, cleaned it a little before taking it out so not sure what might be causing it. Always a good time with my Ruger MK IV and CZ P10C too.

Hope everyone is having a relaxing labor day if you're off!

20230904_154947.jpg20230904_160258.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Was happy to see Indy arms co was open today so I took my friend out to shoot. Tested out a police trade-in Jericho 941F from Israel I bought last week. Not the worst nor the best at 25ft, not a fan of the black out sights on it. The SAO trigger on it is pretty nice though, clean overall with a little creep in the wall, prolly between 2-4 lbs. Had few stove pipes between some fiocchi 115g and AAC 124g 9mm, cleaned it a little before taking it out so not sure what might be causing it. Always a good time with my Ruger MK IV and CZ P10C too.

View attachment 297216View attachment 297217

Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you found us :cool:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016

View attachment 297216View attachment 297217
    One of the regular miscreants herein is in the midst of a passionate affair with a Jericho 941....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom