Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I can think of no good reason to pay the bank ever again. How much of a tax credit do you get in TX for paying the banker monthly on top of origination cost for the mortgage? It would have to be substantial to make it worth the headache.
    You probably are aware but Indiana repealed its mortgage tax credit for real property as of Jan 1 of this year.

One less reason for a mortgage. LOL

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    You probably are aware but Indiana repealed its mortgage tax credit for real property as of Jan 1 of this year.

One less reason for a mortgage. LOL
    Only reason I need is my freedom back.
    I see debt at this point, managed or unmanaged, as risk that I have no need of in my personal financial equation. Wish I'd worked harder to be rid of it sooner.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Productive day.

Finished straightening up the garage and repurposing the old dressers. Found some stuff to sell while I was cleaning up and listed all of that in the classies. Nephew came and hauled the old couches away, helped him load. Ordered a new set of seat covers for Roger (torn leather, boo) and cushioned bleacher seats for the wife and myself (hard bleacher seats are not my friend). Ordered a reduced power spring kit from Galloway Precision for the Sar K12 and a barrel bushing and 80 series delete spacer for the Sig 1911. Sold one of the things I listed earlier, power feed for the mill (looked at adapting it to my mill 3 or 4 times, it was never going to come to fruition).

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Productive day.

Finished straightening up the garage and repurposing the old dressers. Found some stuff to sell while I was cleaning up and listed all of that in the classies. Nephew came and hauled the old couches away, helped him load. Ordered a new set of seat covers for Roger (torn leather, boo) and cushioned bleacher seats for the wife and myself (hard bleacher seats are not my friend). Ordered a reduced power spring kit from Galloway Precision for the Sar K12 and a barrel bushing and 80 series delete spacer for the Sig 1911. Sold one of the things I listed earlier, power feed for the mill (looked at adapting it to my mill 3 or 4 times, it was never going to come to fruition).
    Progress made. Always a boost.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I woke up at my normal 6 am....rolled over and woke up at 8:30 am. No complaints about that. Dog didn't ask to go out either so we both must have needed a few extra.
    I woke up at 3am after having gone to bed at 10pm the previous night and thought I was going to have one of those days. Instead, I forced myself to stay in bed and around 4am I fell back to sleep, not waking until 7:30. Not the best sleep I've had, but I'll take it... ;)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Sitting in the truck at MCF&G waiting on a bay. Had to stop on the way and get some paint for the steel and missed getting right into a bay by 30 seconds.

Probably should have just rolled to Proteq, but may hit there tomorrow.

Would be checking out that EMP in the classies but not interested in so much proprietary in a 1911'ish gun and only 3" for a range gun. If it was a 4 1/4 gun, I'd have probably been on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom