Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Another off the chain night here at the estate, with wife out of town.

Some fishing in the AM, some edging and weed trimming, trip to the hardware store, grocery store, frozen pizza for dinner, cleaned the 15-22 that my daughter and I took to the range last weekend, now surfing INGO.

What's up with you fellas?
    Completed a project this morning that required the mill. Napped. Hung some new pictures up. Resized 6.5CM brass and now installing primers. Sprinkle in some periodic looking at guns throughout the day.

I want a new gun, but I don't "need" a new gun. Today I've been thinking about 10mm again.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Another off the chain night here at the estate, with wife out of town.

Some fishing in the AM, some edging and weed trimming, trip to the hardware store, grocery store, frozen pizza for dinner, cleaned the 15-22 that my daughter and I took to the range last weekend, now surfing INGO.

What's up with you fellas?
    Hump day is over. Barb is about a mile from home coming back from the glass festival in Elwood. Two more days then some hard work on the farm to recharge.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Completed a project this morning that required the mill. Napped. Hung some new pictures up. Resized 6.5CM brass and now installing primers. Sprinkle in some periodic looking at guns throughout the day.

I want a new gun, but I don't "need" a new gun. Today I've been thinking about 10mm again.
    Sig X-ten make you tingle at all? You'd have to shoot it better than I do.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

may be a bit over budget but scratches several itches.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I wasn't nearly as industrious as you younger CZickos, but still enjoyed my day.
    The insects were uncooperative for my macro-photography endeavors, but I still managed to put together a solid, level stage. The submenus are deeeeeep on this camera, but I'm bending it to my will !

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Sig X-ten make you tingle at all? You'd have to shoot it better than I do.
    I liked the one I've fondled and it's on the list for plastic fantastic optics ready options along with the SW M&P and SA XDM-Elite.

1911 platform is the other side of the list, but not optics ready (* see below) and I don't know that I've shot a 1911 with a red dot before, how they look or how I even feel about that?

*Yes, mcapo, I know I have a mill.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    This XDM is interesting in that it's in stock up here at SW and comes with the gear up package that includes a total of 6 mags. And it's optics ready.

$629 plus tax and I have a coupon and points that will get me $54 off that. I had an XDM in .40 years ago and liked it, except for a stiff mag release (maybe something else, can't remember?). High bore axis, stupid grip safety, yada yada yada.

https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting...5in-gray-melonite-pistol-161-rounds/p/1809787

1692499151338.png

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    This XDM is interesting in that it's in stock up here at SW and comes with the gear up package that includes a total of 6 mags. And it's optics ready.

$629 plus tax and I have a coupon and points that will get me $54 off that. I had an XDM in .40 years ago and liked it, except for a stiff mag release (maybe something else, can't remember?). High bore axis, stupid grip safety, yada yada yada.

https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting...5in-gray-melonite-pistol-161-rounds/p/1809787

View attachment 293973
    I was with you on twitchy about $1k guns, but then you lost me with xdm.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

View attachment 293973
    Or if you are being budget minded (goes with your fotay):

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom