mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Good morning, friends !
    With the upcoming week of extreme heat, I'm glad that I have many indoor projects.
    I was "out in the field" all of the last week and created about 60-80 hours of office work for the week. With a little luck, I won't be outside but for short periods this week.

My schedule usually works out the opposite of that....

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I was "out in the field" all of the last week and created about 60-80 hours of office work for the week. With a little luck, I won't be outside but for short periods this week.

My schedule usually works out the opposite of that....

You're good then ! :thumbsup: I've heard that the older one becomes, the more susceptible to heat stroke. Personally, I don't like anything with the word 'stroke' !

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    That is a really heavy box. Might ship it to me and I'll bring it to the FGE as light as possible. You know...for your back. Its all for you.
    But the beauty of it is after the delivery guy drops it on my porch Mrs. B2V can move it one 50 round box at a time to my ammo closet (just have to time the delivery right so I am out of town when it arrives).

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Morning All

The sickness (not CZickness) is going around our house. 2 kids down and wife not feeling great. It’s what’s going around.
    My wife has some sinus crud now. It's going around her work. Negative for Covid.
    I was going to order some of the Armscor 124 but then remembered that I had forgotten the reason why I remembered something about this ammo.

Google to the rescue.....a long time ago this ammo got a bad rap for hard primers and a long oal causing some feeding problems in autoloaders. Anyone have any recent experience? I tend to discount what I read on the internet....unless it is here.
    I've shot my share of Armscor 124gr with no issues before I got my press 5-6 years ago. Never had trouble with their brass either. :twocents:

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    You have to admit this is beautiful example of a firearm that is much more stylish & beautiful than the one make of firearm that is not to be mentioned in the "CZickness" The Mear mention of said unmentionable will bring the fleas of a thousand camels to infest your armpits! Oh yes, the CZ gods will protect me:cool:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I couldn't find a recently deceased insect, and didn't want to harm one that I saw outside ....... so I settled for a small (3/16") berry for my macro testing.

Focus Stacking, and compositing a number of photos (up to 100) in the camera is a new feature for me ... and most photo enthusiasts.
    It's more important for larger subjects, but the berry gave me an opportunity to try it.

The original image, below, is what you'd get without Focus Stacking. The second image, with stacking, shows that everything is crisp, including all the leaves, that are 1/2" below the berry. Believe me, a 1/2" is a long, long way in macro photography !

3H4A2134original-XL.jpg

3H4A2147composite-XL.jpg

This is probably only exciting to a real photography nerd ... me .... but this is an incredibly useful feature ! :alright:

Last edited:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I need to go drink now to help get that image out of my brain
    Many of us have developed our brains to selectively block disturbing things posted in the CZickness prior to becoming aware to us. Although, sometimes my eyes itch a bit.

Unfortunately, I did not develope this ability prior to seeing the poor cannon that was once molested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom