88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Who uses what for rifle slings?

For ARs, I like the Urban ERT sling system. I have two of the slings, but have the attachment points on about 5 or 6 rifles. I like the ability to switch between single and two point quickly as well as how easy it is to switch between tight and loose. I tried a magpul sling and really did not care for it. It frayed really easy and snagged on everything, including the dry skin on my hands.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I bought a GI web sling a few years back to put on my 10/22 so I could use it as my LTR. It's since moved around to whichever rifle I prefer at the time. Currently on my 20" AR and it just looks right. I would like a couple more, one for the 10/22 and one on the M1A. Searching for one to go on the AR pistol. I'd like all the long guns to have slings so I don't have to swap them around, it's just a pain having to set them up...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I need to look into slings. I only have one right now. It's a pain to move it around.

That's one of the things I like about the Urban ERT system. You only need one sling and then just attach quick attach points on to each rifle you want to use it on. You can move it from rifle to rifle in less than 10 seconds. Realistically, you could probably do it in 3.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom