Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm dropping off the BD to the Wizard for Magic today, picking up the Massada which is done.

I need to make some decisions on Cerakote for a couple of others. I can't seem to make up my mind.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My interview on Friday went very well, but now I'm going to be sitting here all week, a nervous wreck waiting on their call back. I'm asking for a high enough salary to put myself up a level, above where I'm at in my current position. I know I can do the work, I just need the hiring manager to see that I can do it. If so, it'll take my career to the next level. Place seemed pretty cool. Both managers I talked to and the CISO, who attended part of the interview, were all pretty new with the company. I like that because hopefully a lot of things are being shaken up and I can get in while decisions are being made and I can get lots of exposure to things I don't get to do now. The more experience I get with stuff, the better.

Now I'm sitting here like this :nailbite:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My interview on Friday went very well, but now I'm going to be sitting here all week, a nervous wreck waiting on their call back. I'm asking for a high enough salary to put myself up a level, above where I'm at in my current position. I know I can do the work, I just need the hiring manager to see that I can do it. If so, it'll take my career to the next level. Place seemed pretty cool. Both managers I talked to and the CISO, who attended part of the interview, were all pretty new with the company. I like that because hopefully a lot of things are being shaken up and I can get in while decisions are being made and I can get lots of exposure to things I don't get to do now. The more experience I get with stuff, the better.

Prayers and positive thoughts your way, brother.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Glad to hear that :yesway:

Honestly one of the reasons I got a Keurig, hard to mess it up... :):

I have a blend that I like. It is 1/3rd Gevalia chocolate :coffee: and 2/3rds Folgers Black Silk.
    It is strong enough and the Gevalia takes the bitter out of it. Hardly taste the chocolate at all.

Today I messed up the mix. Tastes like chocolate milk..............:n00b:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Deep breath and exhale. It will be if that is your lifes path.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I may have to try out the gas fireplace tonight. I think the wife would like that :)

We have a gas log in the family room.I put a blower in it and it will heat the entire room well down into the sub-teens outdoor temps.
    The wood burner heats the main area of the house. Both together keeps my gas budget right where it has been for 5 years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom