• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    The Wizard just finished this one up. This is the T&T gun. That's for titanium and tungsten which is how I purchased it. Now fully Cajunized with TFX sights.

IMG_0763_zpswahgverr.jpg

I dig the colors

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Anyone in here have opinions on .300 blk barrel length? Pistol or rifle? I am trying to plan ahead, one of these lowers serial ends in 762, so that lower is destined to be a .30cal. One lower will be a pistol, the other will be rifle built specifically to host multiple different uppers in various calibers.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Anyone in here have opinions on .300 blk barrel length? Pistol or rifle? I am trying to plan ahead, one of these lowers serial ends in 762, so that lower is destined to be a .30cal. One lower will be a pistol, the other will be rifle built specifically to host multiple different uppers in various calibers.
    I'd say it depends on what you want it to do. IMO if you want it to be a HD gun and/ or if it will be suppressed (which .300BO is just begging to be) I'd go pistol. If any kind of hunting is on your mind, I'd go rifle.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'd say it depends on what you want it to do. IMO if you want it to be a HD gun and/ or if it will be suppressed (which .300BO is just begging to be) I'd go pistol. If any kind of hunting is on your mind, I'd go rifle.
    I will not be suppressing anything, no interest in paying the taxes. After thinking about it a little more, I am thinking I'll go rifle. If I had to pick a reason it would be for coyotes in the backyard. Sometimes they get a little too close.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom