• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    OK CZickos.....I'm currently without a mid-size carry gun (only have the SP-01 and a :puke: G43). I'm pretty set on either a PCR or a P-01. Either will be straight from CGW with their pro package. Whichever I get will be carried a lot.

PCR - it's lighter, and I don't need the rail
    P-01 - it doesn't have that dumb loaded chamber indicator

Which do I go for?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    OK CZickos.....I'm currently without a mid-size carry gun (only have the SP-01 and a :puke: G43). I'm pretty set on either a PCR or a P-01. Either will be straight from CGW with their pro package. Whichever I get will be carried a lot.

PCR - it's lighter, and I don't need the rail
    P-01 - it doesn't have that dumb loaded chamber indicator

Which do I go for?

Personally the LCI doesn't bother me at all. I would pick the PCR hands down. YMMV. ;)

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Good morning all, I to am mid way into another AR build. Goodies from good Friday sale to arrive soon. Still need a barrel and bolt assembly.:cool:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Those Fail Zero BCG's from PrimaryArms for $100 are sure tempting.....

I really had to convince myself to stay the course with my saving for the new CZ.

Good morning all, I to am mid way into another AR build. Goodies from good Friday sale to arrive soon. Still need a barrel and bolt assembly.:cool:

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    You all must have very understanding wives. Every time I am about to get another gun my wife gives me the third degree like I have enough already. When I picked up the Rami I had to really talk her down about how each gun has it's role like shoes to an outfit. I may have to get rid of a gun to get another next time and I don't have that many.

I have been married to my Kathy long enough that the only reason I need to buy another gun is to say because I like it and she understands! Then she will go out and purchase something she likes:laugh:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Well I'm not reading through 10 pages (extended posts per page) that I missed over the weekend. Did I miss anything good? Saw the P-10 video, meh, might be tempting after I pick up a P-01, but I'm digging the P-07 for carry right now. If it was a single stack I might be more convinced for a summer carry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom