• Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    So today was the first day in a few months of voluntarily waking up at 4:30. Decided I needed to get back into the habit of going to the gym and working out on the mornings after taking the last three months off. I need to make myself go to bed before midnight. I'm on the struggle bus right now!

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    So today was the first day in a few months of voluntarily waking up at 4:30. Decided I needed to get back into the habit of going to the gym and working out on the mornings after taking the last three months off. I need to make myself go to bed before midnight. I'm on the struggle bus right now!

I just cant make myself get up that early to workout. I work out almost everyday, but have to do it after work.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I just cant make myself get up that early to workout. I work out almost everyday, but have to do it after work.

I would rather work out toward the the end of the day but I've found that if I don't just get up and get it done I will always find an excuse and I won't go.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I hear ya. I don't usually work out in the mornings, but I have been getting up later recently and that will end tomorrow. I need to get back into the swing of waking up around 5:00.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The main advantage to the P07 over the P01, given that its the same weight, is the extra round. The P07 is a 15+1 or 17+1 with the mag extender vs. 14+1 or 16+1 for the P01. That's really not much of an advantage when you consider the extra mag costs and small selection of night sights for the P07. Both are great guns though. I've never shot a PCR, so don't know how it compares to the P01. I do know that I like my P01 though.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    The main advantage to the P07 over the P01, given that its the same weight, is the extra round. The P07 is a 15+1 or 17+1 with the mag extender vs. 14+1 or 16+1 for the P01. That's really not much of an advantage when you consider the extra mag costs and small selection of night sights for the P07. Both are great guns though. I've never shot a PCR, so don't know how it compares to the P01. I do know that I like my P01 though.
    Unless you just use Mec Gar 75b mags as spares in the P07.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Yup.....My 75 mags will be spares. My understanding is they work with the PCR, P-01, and P07. So no issues there and all should be compatible. 14+1 or 15+1 are both fine with me and won't factor into the decision making. Understandable if that factors in for others.

Unless you just use Mec Gar 75b mags as spares in the P07.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom