Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Took the wife to Indiana Furniture yesterday, looks like a $5300 trip. It keeps here from saying anything about my gun purchases.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    You all must have very understanding wives. Every time I am about to get another gun my wife gives me the third degree like I have enough already. When I picked up the Rami I had to really talk her down about how each gun has it's role like shoes to an outfit. I may have to get rid of a gun to get another next time and I don't have that many.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You all must have very understanding wives. Every time I am about to get another gun my wife gives me the third degree like I have enough already. When I picked up the Rami I had to really talk her down about how each gun has it's role like shoes to an outfit. I may have to get rid of a gun to get another next time and I don't have that many.

I'm divorced if that tells you anything.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I joke about the wife, but she truthfully doesn't care. I could go up right now and buy whatever I would want and she would not say a word.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Took the wife to Indiana Furniture yesterday, looks like a $5300 trip. It keeps here from saying anything about my gun purchases.

Every time I think guns are expensive, I am reminded that they are not when I go furniture shopping with the wife. The cost of a nice 1911 is nothing compared to the cost of a bedroom set.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

My wife thinks I have too many, but she's a 2A supporter so she doesn't say anything if I pick something else up, as long as the bills are paid and food is on the table. We did pick up her first "range only" gun last week, so she's evolving... :):

I joke about the wife, but she truthfully doesn't care. I could go up right now and buy whatever I would want and she would not say a word.

Yep, same here, for the most part anyway ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom