The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    No always browsed and read through all the threads. Looked up a lot here when I started carrying few years ago.

And why would you jump to that conclusion after my comment? Did it insinuate I have? That’s 2 comments now you assumed something that was never implied.

When a new member decides to immediately jump in to opining on who should or should not be allowed to participate, it makes one wonder just exactly how new of a member they are.

That is particularly so, when their gripe revolves around a member accused of baiting other members into becoming former members.

Like I said, just wondering.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I don’t wanna keep arguing. This has nothing to do with politics. If you wanna talk you can pm me tho, or we can talk politics. I made a couple comments in response to comments, replied to yours a couple, not going anywhere. Should’ve set the hook when I took the bait. :):

Nice to to meet you!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    When a new member decides to immediately jump in to opining on who should or should not be allowed to participate, it makes one wonder just exactly how new of a member they are.

That is particularly so, when their gripe revolves around a member accused of baiting other members into becoming former members.

Like I said, just wondering.

Ok I’ll bite. I never suggested him not being allowed to participate. I usually enjoy kut, and respect how he was as a LEO. He was genuinely a good guy. I’ve gave him rep a couple times. Again, you jump to conclusions awfully quick. I think he trolls about the trump issue. I’ve witnessed a few threads where more than just me see it.

And i don’t know why the emphasis on my join date. If you judge me that much over when I decided to create an account maybe I should judge you for not being a site supporter after being a member for 9 years. Seems kinda ridiculous right?

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Ok I’ll bite. I never suggested him not being allowed to participate. I usually enjoy kut, and respect how he was as a LEO. He was genuinely a good guy. I’ve gave him rep a couple times. Again, you jump to conclusions awfully quick. I think he trolls about the trump issue. I’ve witnessed a few threads where more than just me see it.

And i don’t know why the emphasis on my join date. If you judge me that much over when I decided to create an account maybe I should judge you for not being a site supporter after being a member for 9 years. Seems kinda ridiculous right?
    I explained why the 3 month membership intrigued me.

I clicked on the politics thread to find it dominated by criticism of one members style. I opined on the topic y’all were on. The “you are like him” responses were fascinating.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It wasn’t a criticism of his style until he began calling people hypocrites. There were a few responses from then, until you joined in. Now it’s becoming “dominated”. And the you like him “response”... singular not plural. I said it once, which you were by jumping to conclusions that weren’t there.

Have a good night

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If he were actually here for intellectual conversation, open a dialogue and teach/learn he wouldn’t be “looking forward to pointing out hypocrisy”. He would be looking forward to opening conversations with an open mind to possibly look at things differently. Instead, it seems he would rather come swing a stick at a hornets nest then play the victim when he gets stung. Meanwhile, every time he gets stung he goes to the mods and another member is punished/banned and the numbers decline, all so he can bounce between forums straddling both sides of the fence on issues just to be an aggressor and ruffle feathers for something to do. But, to each their own. When he actually answers questions and asks questions it’s fine, but recently it’s cherry picking and trying to get people fired up instead of engaging in a constructive debate.

O'rly? I wonder if the mods are bothered by my constant reporting of people everytime I get "stung."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK folks, lets try again. I will not be tested anymore on these in threads. Either keep it civil or just do not post. Any deviations will result in a perma-ban regardless of who it is.
    This does go for all involved.

Last time I will post up and ask.

-CM-

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    And you know they're triggered when they're comments stop being about the posts, but the poster.

Or it could be that they are tired of their posts being twisted. and their comments are really about the quality of the post as opposed to their opinion of the poster. (Kut's assignment: check the grammar in this and the quoted post.)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Or it could be that they are tired of their posts being twisted. and their comments are really about the quality of the post as opposed to their opinion of the poster. (Kut's assignment: check the grammar in this and the quoted post.)

Did you miss the post immediately before yours?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Are you really silly enough to post this right after post #1230...........seriously.

You win the 1st time out award of the day. I am not playing anymore. I have tried to be casual but Noooooooo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom