The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut (approves of the Nixon comparison)

2ildn60.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I like the new narrative that influential conservatives are starting to use.

"The libs have to decide whether they hate Trump worse than they love America."

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    It is so ignorant to denigrate anybody for trying to stop a nuclear attack.

There are a lot of people around today that do not remember the nuclear arms race and the fallout shelter times. They have no personal knowledge. But if they were to try, they might be able to imagine living with the threat of the end of life as we know it. There is much written about these times so there is much information available for any who would care to learn and increase their understanding.

We were on the path to that again. Six months ago a rogue nation was building and testing nuclear bombs and building and testing intercontinental missile delivery systems. To defuse that is a great accomplishment. Give credit where credit is due.

It is a shame that people exist today in the media as well as individuals whose lives are so politically dominated and corrupted that they can deny the truth and do not have the personal honesty and integrity to admit this would be a great accomplishment. No honor.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It is so ignorant to denigrate anybody for trying to stop a nuclear attack.

There are a lot of people around today that do not remember the nuclear arms race and the fallout shelter times. They have no personal knowledge. But if they were to try, they might be able to imagine living with the threat of the end of life as we know it. There is much written about these times so there is much information available for any who would care to learn and increase their understanding.

We were on the path to that again. Six months ago a rogue nation was building and testing nuclear bombs and building and testing intercontinental missile delivery systems. To defuse that is a great accomplishment. Give credit where credit is due.

It is a shame that people exist today in the media as well as individuals whose lives are so politically dominated and corrupted that they can deny the truth and do not have the personal honesty and integrity to admit this would be a great accomplishment. No honor.

I disagree. I am fairly confident that North Korea is still testing and developing. I don't believe anything has been diffused. IMO, the most probable thing, given their history, is that they are trying to squeeze as much out of the rest of the world as they can. They've been legitimized via the Olympics, the South Korean meeting, China easing border controls, and Trump administration engagement. They are in a better place now than they have been in a very long time. Not to take away from the attempt... they should be engaged, but I think that optimism let this spin out of control way faster than it should have.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sounds like reparations to me. Funny how that works. What's even funnier, is that the hostages got them. Paid out from companies illegally dealing with Iran.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Returned?

Yeah, that was money owed from before the 1979 attack and hostages.
    Taking 52 American hostages for a year and a half pays that bill already.
    **** em.

I suppose if you want to talk about retribution, you could go back to the 1950's when the USA installed the Shah in lieu of Mossadeq...but, since it was our team doing orchestrating the coup....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I suppose if you want to talk about retribution, you could go back to the 1950's when the USA installed the Shah in lieu of Mossadeq...but, since it was our team doing orchestrating the coup....

I used to always hear that democracies don't go to war with other democracies... well, that's actually true, democracies just overthrow them via clandestine means.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Still not a reason to pay off a regime that is currently hostile to the United States.

**** em I say. Get on board or get bent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom