The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Isn’t there an age restriction to purchase e-cigarette products no matter what flavor they are?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    ...but you understand why people want to smoke dried up tobacco or stinky green leaf? :dunno:

Yep! I thought about trying vaping if they could actually make something that tasted and "felt" like a cigarette, but never heard of anything that really did. There are a lot of people I work with that use vaping devices, so I get all manner of "aromas" coming from them. I can neither confirm nor deny anything about "stinky green leaf" other than, the stinkier the better... er, so I've been told. (I grew up in the 70's. And that's all I have to say about that. :))

Actually, when I was a senior in high school and shortly thereafter, I discovered imported cigarettes. Sobranie Black Russians (black cigarettes with a gold filter) was one of the brands I tried for awhile. It was amazing the difference between those and "domestic" cigarettes. It seems that Europe has or had pretty strict restrictions about additives to any kind of tobacco products. They were basically limited to tobacco and water content. The result was a very mild flavored cigarette (compared to say, a Marlboro Red), with the same nicotine content, but the smell (not taste) was kinda like :poop:.

Also smoked Nat Sherman's Virginia Ovals for awhile, which were almost like mini-cigars. They were also more "pure" than regular cigarettes.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So this picture is floating around.

I'm starting to think they actually didn't tell her she lost the election.

She might have thought she's been President this entire time. I think her close group is just playing it up, letting her make pretend orders and speeches to no one.

EEOKI0sX4AI0Bn-

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

She might have thought she's been President this entire time. I think her close group is just playing it up, letting her make pretend orders and speeches to no one.

EEOKI0sX4AI0Bn-

Not winning the election is a silly reason not to start work on her presidential library.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You might not buy into it, but you should at least pay attention to trends. Democrats have been notoriously bad at turning out for mid-terms and special elections. For districts that have been ruby red for so long, the Democrats being competitive in those areas, again noting it not an presidential election year, is something to take note of.

https://spectator.org/why-nc-9-should-frighten-the-democrats/
    Why NC-9 Should Frighten the Democrats
    Minority voters are starting to walk away.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

EEOKI0sX4AI0Bn-

So where are the handrails and padding?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

EEOKI0sX4AI0Bn-

So, she has the emails there... I'm sure that's all of them... also, if they are so boring why bleachbit the drives and smash them?

All in all... It's good that she is back and reminding people to get out and vote (against what she stands for).

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

EEOKI0sX4AI0Bn-

I still think there will be a big push to get her on the ballot for President in 2020.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I only tuned into the debate last night for a little bit, at the worst possible time (I think). It was Beto promising to come take my ARs.

So... the 2020 election cycle is not going to be a choice between the lesser of 2 evils, it looks like it'll be a choice between the lesser of 2 dystopian nightmares.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    That's the kind of thing that will absolutely taint the entire Dem party in the general election. What's more, everyone on stage seemed to stop and think, "Hmmm... that's not a bad idea."

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    It would actually force gun sales to the secondary market because when they come to take them, they would already be sold off, instead of in the hands of the original purchaser.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom