The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Upside to Trumps craziness is if you dont like who's appointed to *insert position here* you need only give it a few months and your concerns will be rectified. I hope the chickenhawk Bolton retires to a quiet farm somewhere and is never heard from again.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In a vacuum, sure that makes sense. But when you have administration officials, foreign diplomats staying there, it seems more like paying tribute than practicality.
    And then you have....

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/06/air-force-trump-scottish-retreat-1484337

This crew had apparently taken that trip from Kuwait on dozens of other occasions, and never stopped at a Trump resort. Maybe there's a good excuse for them staying there... but you can't help but consider there
    might be (with all the rest of the tribute paying) something shady going on.

As usual, a lie travels half-way around the world before the truth gets it's shoelaces tied. Apparently, no one thought to actually check how the arrangement was established before speculating. The agreement to stay at the Trump property predates the Trump presidency.

Trump 'Scotlandgate' Air Force Story Crushed By NYT Report Of Long-Standing Lodging Deal

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Still waiting on the audit of the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, though

If you wanted to find official corruption the enemies of the people might look there. Just sayin'

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I was prepared not to buy into the whole “bellwether” spin if the Democrat won. I’m not gonna buy into it now either.

I don't buy all that I either. As a reflection of that headline though, somebody did.

I'll take it though. A win is a win, at a critical time. A loss for the enemy shuts down their gun control retoric as a winning strategy.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I was prepared not to buy into the whole “bellwether” spin if the Democrat won. I’m not gonna buy into it now either.

You might not buy into it, but you should at least pay attention to trends. Democrats have been notoriously bad at turning out for mid-terms and special elections. For districts that have been ruby red for so long, the Democrats being competitive in those areas, again noting it not an presidential election year, is something to take note of.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You might not buy into it, but you should at least pay attention to trends. Democrats have been notoriously bad at turning out for mid-terms and special elections. For districts that have been ruby red for so long, the Democrats being competitive in those areas, again noting it not an presidential election year, is something to take note of.

:):

giphy.gif

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Did the White House hand down this dictate?

Secretary Alex Azar
    @SecAzar
    I just announced with @POTUS and @FDACommissioner that we will be finalizing policies that will clear flavored e-cigarettes from the market. New provisional data show that youth use continues to rise rapidly, and we will not stand idly by.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom