The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It makes complete sense.
    -Person "A" blames President B for the bad state of Anytown, USA
    -Person "A" says he can fix Anytown USA if he were elected President
    -Person "A" becomes President and Anytown, USA is still in a bad state
    -President "A" avoid blame for Anyone USA, by blaming the representatives of Anytown USA
    -The Representatives of Anytown, USA are the same representatives that were there when President "B" was in office
    -President "A" owes President "B" an apology for blaming him for the state of Anytown, USA.

:dunno:

apple and orange.

President A recognizes a problem and wants to do something about it, President B didn't seem to care a whit. Seems pretty straight forward.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This might be funnier if it wasn't just sad. You had to go there, with a reference to working at the plantation - all because those named are showing signs of escaping?

What of Mr Cummings himself. He's been doing 'whatever' to work in the house - 13 yrs in the Maryland 'House' of Delegates and 23 years and counting in the 'House' of Representatives. In that time he has increased his net worth to at least
    $1.5million all most all of it in real estate. You want to consider what might have happened between 2007 and 2008 when his net worth jumped from between $250k - $500k with one primary asset (and well below the median 'House' net worth) to between $1.265mil - $2.725mil with 3 properties worth $1 - $2mil and including an annuity valued $250k - $500k and 15 mutual fund investments cumulatively valued between $15k and $225k. This sudden wealth vaulted him well over the median house net worth where he has remained ever since. Wonder where he got the money to fund annuities and buy expensive real property? I don't think he made it all that year (or any year) in the stock market. In that one year he increased his net worth between 5 and 9 times. Must have had the same advisor that got the Clintons into cattle futures, eh?

So who's really selling out here to work in the 'house'?

I think you mean staying. I make no bones about it, but I pity pro-Trump Black people. It's one of those things that is absolutely baffling. IMO, based on ignorance or opportunism. I have yet to see a pro-Trump Black person out in the wild. I seem to find them on youtube, Facebook, twitter, and others places on the interwebz, boosting their followers for a quick buck.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    apple and orange.

President A recognizes a problem and wants to do something about it, President B didn't seem to care a whit. Seems pretty straight forward.

So when does this "something" start?
    Kut (looks at watch... tick....tick... tick...)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Kut’s attempt to categorize certain blacks that dare to speak with a different voice other than what’s expected of them is his way of being dismissive of their opinions.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    apple and orange.

Maybe President B just felt filthy, rat-infested cities were the [STRIKE]new[/STRIKE] Democrat normal - just like 1% growth and watching middle class jobs in manufacturing offshore

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I think you mean staying. I make no bones about it, but I pity pro-Trump Black people. It's one of those things that is absolutely baffling. IMO, based on ignorance or opportunism. I have yet to see a pro-Trump Black person out in the wild. I seem to find them on youtube, Facebook, twitter, and others places on the interwebz, boosting their followers for a quick buck.

I see pro Trump black people almost daily. Black people make up roughly 70% of the customers where i work. Of that id say well over half probably closer to 2/3 are Trump supporters
    It was funny to watch them all ditch Obummer after his first term as well.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut’s attempt to categorize certain blacks that dare to speak with a different voice other than what’s expected of them is his way of being dismissive of their opinions.

They are entitled to their opinions, and I'm entitled to criticize those opinions. In fact, I would almost certainly engage one of them if I met them, to figure out why they hold such opinions. That STILL does not preclude me from thinking that generally they exhibit ignorance on a whole 'nother realm of reality.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Maybe Kut is an adherent to the Ayanna Pressley school. You know "...We don’t need black faces that don't want to be a black voice..." and oh, by the way, we'll will tell you what a 'black voice' should be saying

Reminds me of a Floyd song

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I see pro Trump black people almost daily. Black people make up roughly 70% of the customers where i work. Of that id say well over half probably closer to 2/3 are Trump supporters
    It was funny to watch them all ditch Obummer after his first term as well.

if you had to guess, what do you think their educational level is?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Maybe Kut is an adherent to the Ayanna Pressley school. You know "...We don’t need black faces that don't want to be a black voice..." and oh, by the way, we'll will tell you what a 'black voice' should be saying

Reminds me of a Floyd song

They are entitled to their opinion, but I am not entitled to respect it, especially if I can voice a coherent opposition to said opinion.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well Donald Trump enjoys widespread support among white people with on a HS education. I wondering if maybe it's the same amongst black people.

giphy.gif

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    if you had to guess, what do you think their educational level is?

If i had to venture a guess id say hs diploma and up. Seems to be the older black people that are the Trump supporters. Those who have put in a life longs work at the steel mills around here. Id say they're more educated than half these millenials that are in debt 100k with a college degree in basket weaving.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If i had to venture a guess id say hs diploma and up. Seems to be the older black people that are the Trump supporters. Those who have put in a life longs work at the steel mills around here. Id say they're more educated than half these millenials that are in debt 100k with a college degree in basket weaving.

Older like 40s and 50s, or 60s, 70s, and up?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Older like 40s and 50s, or 60s, 70s, and up?

While we dont see to many in the age of 70 and up, i would say from mid 30s thru late 50s early 60s. The younger seem to be more interested in the free s**t and usually have to call their parents to help pay the bill

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom