The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Rep. Doug Collins: "At any time with the investigation, was your investigation curtailed, stopped, or hindered?"
    Robert Mueller: "No."

No obstruction.

-----------------

[link]

Rep. Steve Chabot (R-OH): “When you talk about the firm that produced the Steele [dossier], the name of the firm that produced that was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?”

Robert Mueller: “I’m not familiar ... with that”

Chabot: “It’s not a trick question. It was Fusion GPS”

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There is absolutely one source for this story... an FBI agent that allegedly investigated Clinton Foundation "suicided"

Not linking the story, because it seems like bull**** made up from a single right-wing site.

1563922692488.png

Just checked, his obit is out there but no reputable news org from either side of the divide has picked up the story

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    No, I don't see it that way at all. This hearing isn't for neither the Anti-Trumpers, nor the Pro-Trumpers. This is for the fence sitters. They are waging a battle for the undecideds. Depending on who ultimately is the more believable (D's or R's), it should be a good thing for whichever side. And partisans aren't the ones who would know who wins and who loses, so this entire forum wouldn't have a clue. lol

We'll wait until you had a chance to get [STRIKE]the programming[/STRIKE] the scoop elsewhere and report back here on how we should perceive this current theatrical episode.
    I for one can't wait!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Exhibit A: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE WE GOT HIM

EAQfJ0_XkAAaPj6

Exhibit B: It's actually nothing I knew he would do this because i have big brain

EAQfJ0-XkAA0wK5

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If it had anything to do with documents and their veracity or his own bravery and heroism, I'd rate Rather far below Trump

Waiting for the story any day now about how two Proud Boys attacked him in an elevator; demanding to know the password

President bone spurs? Really. Bravery? Since when is putting yourself at risk of getting a dose of VD a patriotic move?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Rep. Doug Collins: "At any time with the investigation, was your investigation curtailed, stopped, or hindered?"
    Robert Mueller: "No."

No obstruction.

-----------------

[link]

Rep. Steve Chabot (R-OH): “When you talk about the firm that produced the Steele [dossier], the name of the firm that produced that was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?”

Robert Mueller: “I’m not familiar ... with that”

Chabot: “It’s not a trick question. It was Fusion GPS”

There might not be obstruction, but the attempt to do so is still a crime. At least from my understanding. I'll allow the legal eagles to correct me if I'm wrong.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Charged with "wanting to obstruct a partisan hit-job investigation of a conspiracy theory supported by fraudulent evidence"? Yeah, try to impeach a president based that basis. Good luck with that crock.

Jim Jordan

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    There might not be obstruction, but the attempt to do so is still a crime. At least from my understanding. I'll allow the legal eagles to correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, someone can attempt to obstruct justice...and I think it's a crime...

...but you would have to prove that there was an underlying crime that you are trying to keep from being investigated (according to the Justice Dept.).

In other words, if I try to thwart an investigation into my attempts to get Julie Newmar's e-mail address, I'm only obstructing justice if it's a crime to get Julie Newmar's e-mail address.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Japan military spending.

1996: $40.5 billion
    2016: $41.5 billion

India military spending.

1996: $19.7 billion
    2016: $55.6 billion

China military spending.

1996: $27.8 billion
    2016: $225 billion

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Japan military spending.

1996: $40.5 billion
    2016: $41.5 billion

India military spending.

1996: $19.7 billion
    2016: $55.6 billion

China military spending.

1996: $27.8 billion
    2016: $225 billion
    China seems to by investing quite nicely in their quest for world dominance.

Raising the red flag.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Coats is out.

I am pleased to announce that highly respected Congressman John Ratcliffe of Texas will be nominated by me to be the Director of National Intelligence. A former U.S. Attorney, John will lead and inspire greatness for the Country he loves. Dan Coats, the current Director, will be leaving office on August 15th. I would like to thank Dan for his great service to our Country. The Acting Director will be named shortly.

-DJT

Is it time to have that talk about why people seem to not last in this administration?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom