The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    A6hrxCh.jpg

I don't think the Democrats got quite the result they were looking for. If you would like to add your two cents, you can do it here.

They freaking deleted it! :rofl:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1125113116520587264

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    A6hrxCh.jpg

I don't think the Democrats got quite the result they were looking for. If you would like to add your two cents, you can do it here.

I believe it was a litigator who said one should not ask a question that one does not already know the answer to, else things like this can happen

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Not bots, minions.
    https://freebeacon.com/politics/sup...nate-democrats-when-kavanaugh-routs-ginsburg/
    This result could probably be chalked up to one account: @ComfortablySmug. Often referred to online simply as "Smug" and known for his trollish humor, he encouraged his followers—or "minions"—to swarm the poll on Saturday with Kavanaugh votes. The results were finally embarrassing enough that the DSCC had to delete them, but screenshots saved the episode for posterity.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    It amuses me to no end that some Republicans think they can accumulate "woke points", the new currency of the realm.:rolleyes:

Being a Republican, by definition, excludes you from being "woke".

All the virtue signaling in the world can't make up for your obvious blind hatred of gays, women, children, the elderly, non-whites, gender neutral non-binary whatever they ares, etc.:coffee:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    It amuses me to no end that some Republicans think they can accumulate "woke points", the new currency of the realm.:rolleyes:

Being a Republican, by definition, excludes you from being "woke".

All the virtue signaling in the world can't make up for your obvious blind hatred of gays, women, children, the elderly, non-whites, gender neutral non-binary whatever they ares, etc.:coffee:

You forgot immigrants... Whoops, I mean "undocumented persons of non-US origin". Guess I'm not woke enough. Need more coffee...???

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...Guess I'm not woke enough. Need more coffee...???

Coffee? You mean like black coffee?:facepalm:

Oh boy. Where to start.

Cultural appropriation is the opposite of woke, dude. Maybe try a double white chocolate mocha frappuccino.:coffee:

Then start peeing while sitting down. In a non binary, gender neutral restroom with a composting toilet, of course.;)

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Yes. It means it’s a trend pushing in that direction. And it’s accurate to say yes as ideology replaces knowledge as a thing to be sought.

Ignoring the obtuse response... I agree with Kut that people have been dunces for quite some time. God bless my father, but his generation of uneducated boomers, who think they can wag the dog with laws, have been a large part of getting us to where we are now. We'll spend and tax ourselves into prosperity, and legislate our way into morality. What could possibly go wrong?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ignoring the obtuse response... I agree with Kut that people have been dunces for quite some time. God bless my father, but his generation of uneducated boomers, who think they can wag the dog with laws, have been a large part of getting us to where we are now. We'll spend and tax ourselves into prosperity, and legislate our way into morality. What could possibly go wrong?

It’s orders of magnitude worse now than then. What’s the 1970’s social equivalent of tide pods? I mean, ya, we played chicken with dirt bikes. Threw knives at each other’s feet. At least manhood was on the line. Tide pod challenge? No purpose. Just stupid without a cause. Hey, do this really stupid thing and post a video of it because everyone else is doing it.

yeah. It’s a trajectory.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    It’s orders of magnitude worse now than then. What’s the 1970’s social equivalent of tide pods? I mean, ya, we played chicken with dirt bikes. Threw knives at each other’s feet. At least manhood was on the line. Tide pod challenge? No purpose. Just stupid without a cause. Hey, do this really stupid thing and post a video of it because everyone else is doing it.

yeah. It’s a trajectory.

I agree with this as well. People have been stupid for quite some time and it getting worse. We live in a society where people glorify ignorance, and deride education. No one seeks wisdom anymore, because everyone has their own truth. It was a good run, but the era of freedom and self governing is going to be a blip on the historical radar. A thousand years from now, people will talk about Western Society like we talk about Camelot.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Unless it is woke mathematicians, for whom accuracy is to be avoided so as not to support the white male patriarchy, who are calculating that that asteroid will just miss us in 2029. Oops

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

yeah. It’s a trajectory.

Disco that's worse than eating a Tide Pod

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Why do you hate Donna Summer?

The Bee Gees....I can understand your rage.

Travolta? Well, he's shown what happens to disco dudes.

But Donna? C'mon man.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom