• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Big media talking heads will softball questions to hilly, everybody else will say bad things about republicans.

This /\

I heard they were not going to be pitting the dems against each other with the question format the way they did the republicans.

You mean they're not gonna try to pick a fight like they did with Trump?

WOW!

Cooper just asked "Will you say anything to get elected"as part of a question on her flip flopping on positions. I am a little surprised. He even doubled down oin the question when her answer sucked....

Oh and regarding the anthem ( Did Fox do an anthem?) Sheryl Crow is losing it. Not a good performance.
    Maybe she needs to go back to hanging out with Kid Rock to reassess her morals ........(being at the Democratic debate and all)

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    I usually refrain from criticizing performers on stage...but upon hearing the National Anthem, I actually walked in from the other room, to see what special-needs high school girl the Democrats were having do the honors, as a touching human-interest gesture. Woopsie! I always knew Sheryl Crow relied on a lot of technology and suspected she couldn't straight-up sing, but dang girl.

(*places check-mark in box*)

What's the difference between a steak knife and a Sheryl Crow song when they're stuck in your head?
    If you go to the emergency room the doctors can remove the knife...

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Bernie's gun stances are .....not.........horrible..............

Hilldog on the other hand............

Webb actually sounds like he actually understands guns and normal folks with guns.......He invoked the "average folks don't have bodyguards" line. Nice to see.

STILL WON'T VOTE FOR ANY OF THEM.......

Last edited:

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I got sucked in, I have to say I can see why the dems have appeal. Class warfare is a powerful weapon. Bernies problem is that he's confusing capitalism with cronyism, he wants to dismantle a system that desperately needs fixed.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    The 'gun' question is being answered by the dem debaters now. Sanders starts off extolling his 'D-' grade from the NRA as a badge of courage. Bernie's main point is straw purchases and mental health. Also stated he voted against the Brady Bill 3x.

Clinton says Bernie's not tough enough on guns... "time to go after the NRA". Hillary intimates gun manufacturers should be held responsible.

O'Malley works up tears talking about CO theater shooting... derides judge for not holding ammo dealer responsible for selling '4,000 rounds of military grade ammunition' to the whack job who shot up the theater. Governor Six-pack takes pride in the Baltimore, MD common sense gun control he introduced to the state.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Webb, 'A' rated by the NRA, making some common sense and hypocrisy of high-level bureaucrats who enjoy armed security 24/7/365 limiting the ability of the average Joe to defend themselves according to the 2A.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I like this Dem debate better than the Republican debate. That could just because I dislike most the republicans just as much as I dislike Hilary and the rest.

Top Bottom