• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    My guess is it imploded, and drifted away from the site. I watched a guy who had been down before say they relied on text messages from above to have contact. If they were simply stuck on the bottom they would still be able to send messages then I am assuming. Millions will be spent and in about 60 years it will be found and another tourist sub will take the next victims to see it.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Possibly hearing knocking noises in area where sub lost contact

That narrow weather window that barely permitted one attempt for all of 2023 is probably closed by now, causing extreme difficulty in mounting any realistic rescue attempt. How many days sail is the nearest equipment that's capable of such a rescue?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    That narrow weather window that barely permitted one attempt for all of 2023 is probably closed by now, causing extreme difficulty in mounting any realistic rescue attempt. How many days sail is the nearest equipment that's capable of such a rescue?
    Saw guy on YouTube saying even if they find it really no way to get a cable down in time. The next fact is that even with a cable attached there isn’t any equipment capable of even bringing it up. Plus at 0f at that deapth and most likely would die from hypothermia before oxygen ran out.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

Oceangate CEO who is currently sitting on the bottom of the ocean:
    "When I started the business, one of the things you'll find, there are other sub-operators out there but they typically have gentleman who are ex-military submariners and you'll see a whole bunch of 50-year-old white guys," Rush told Teledyne Marine in a Zoom interview.
    Apparently people who survived long enough to know what they are doing and learned from those who didn’t survive aren’t “inspirational.” So he hired young, inexperienced people to do “things that are completely new.”

This guy is not Elon Musk.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

Oceangate CEO who is currently sitting on the bottom of the ocean:

Apparently people who survived long enough to know what they are doing and learned from those who didn’t survive aren’t “inspirational.” So he hired young, inexperienced people to do “things that are completely new.”

This guy is not Elon Musk.
    Why are white men and women always crying about things being ran by white people? I will never understand the mentality that goes into thinking like that.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And its amazing how people just dont get it. an actual quote from some rando on FB in response to the reports of affirmative action causing this: "I would say it’s more lack of experience and knowledge than Affirmative Action and maybe just maybe a horrible accident!"

:facepalm:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    And its amazing how people just dont get it. an actual quote from some rando on FB in response to the reports of affirmative action causing this: "I would say it’s more lack of experience and knowledge than Affirmative Action and maybe just maybe a horrible accident!"

:facepalm:
    It’s frightening to know that people that stupid are walking among us.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    My guess, after reading the lawsuit involving the ex-employee of OceanGate: theyI’ll find the craft on the sea floor near the wreck, largely intact, with the porthole imploded and marine life snacking on the crew. They took that porthole to nearly three times its rated depth! Third time was the charm. What a special kind of stupid (or reckless).

Top Bottom