• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    This kind of story just warms the cockles of my heart....

Here were two felons, both with apparent malicious mayhem and intent, and one of them gets their just desserts. These bad guys aren't afraid of the police, but you point a gun at THEM and they'll vanish like smoke on a windy day.

With any luck at all the hero won't be charged with anything. This kid deserves a medal and an expense paid trip to Bora Bora.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I can understand being upset when losing a friend. Even if that person was not a good person. But why in the hell would you advertise for everyone to see that you were sad that your would be murderer/rapist friend was killed by one of the people he was trying to victimize???

Because there is a segment of society that identifies with criminals rather than citizens if the criminals happen to share their skin color. It's a twisted, warped view of the world, and in the end, it harms them worse than society at large. Unfortunately, it also harms good people who don't believe as they do, but happen to share their skin color.

Step back and imagine - for some, skin color trumps rape and murder. Hard to fathom.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    OH LAWD OH LAWD WHY WHY WHAYEEEE, HE WAH A GUH BAW HE WER IN A GANG BUT HE NEVER HURR NOBAWDY, WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAA!

Fox, NBC, ABC, and CBS here in Lake County are the Chicago stations, we get to see this kind of crap all the time.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    OH LAWD OH LAWD WHY WHY WHAYEEEE, HE WAH A GUH BAW HE WER IN A GANG BUT HE NEVER HURR NOBAWDY, WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAA!

Fox, NBC, ABC, and CBS here in Lake County are the Chicago stations, we get to see this kind of crap all the time.

You forgot the very last statement that will be made during that tirade :
    "I'm gonna sue."

Nakatomi

Tactically Cool
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Gotta give that kid due respect. After firing on the first crook, the second crook had to have heard the shots and was getting ready for him. To run into that room to help the women, knowing the other perp was probably already aiming at the door waiting for him, took some real courage. He could have just jumped out the window to safety.

Biohazard

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    central indiana
    Tom is with WSBTV. The folks that ran the story in the original post.

If you take a few minutes to write the station please cc Mr Jones and Ms Mayer. Tom Jones is the reporter that was on the video clip. His reply to my e-mail is below. I'm not sure who Donna Mayer is other than Tom Jones included her in his reply to me.

tom.jones@wsbtv.com
    donna.mayertodd@wsbtv.com

:yesway:

Mr. ,

Thanks for watching and for writing! That college student truly saved lives that day. I wish I could have gotten his military commander to allow him to speak to us on camera. But the story he told me on the phone was beyond incredible.

I will let him know how people like you feel about his brave actions.

Thanks again for your comments.

Tom Jones
    --------------------------
    Sent from my BlackBerry
    Tom Jones

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Ugh, I hate this whole "gansta" mentality. "No Snitches" "Thug Life" blah blah blah. Gang life is supposedly cool now, but ya know what? My step son is mixed. He thinks all the thugs and wannabes are ignorant. He has white kids come up to him "yo yo, wot up V?". He just replies "hey". Then they walk away and he just shakes his head. I have news for all the white wannabe thugs, black folk LAUGH behind your back!

"If your mom still drives you to school, You aint no Gansta, pull your pants up!"

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Gotta give that kid due respect. After firing on the first crook, the second crook had to have heard the shots and was getting ready for him. To run into that room to help the women, knowing the other perp was probably already aiming at the door waiting for him, took some real courage. He could have just jumped out the window to safety.

I can't believe I am going to say this to you Nakatomi, but....AGREED! :cool:

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Ugh, I hate this whole "gansta" mentality. "No Snitches" "Thug Life" blah blah blah. Gang life is supposedly cool now, but ya know what? My step son is mixed. He thinks all the thugs and wannabes are ignorant. He has white kids come up to him "yo yo, wot up V?". He just replies "hey". Then they walk away and he just shakes his head. I have news for all the white wannabe thugs, black folk LAUGH behind your back!

"If your mom still drives you to school, You aint no Gansta, pull your pants up!"

Exactly :laugh: I mean it really is dumb and doesn't impress anyone :dunno:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    College Student Shoots, Kills Home Invader

THIS STORY MADE IT TO DIGG! Don't know how many of you use Digg, I know there's a few fellow diggers here, but it's a pretty big deal when something like this makes the front page...actually it's #2 on the top list right now!
    Best quote from the comments:

"TOM JONES: College Student Shoots, Kills Home Invader"

It's not unusual to be shot, by anyone.....

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I keep telling you! THERAPIST, not THE RAPIST! He was just counseling that poor girl with his pants off and he gets a bullet for his trouble!

^^^^^Sean Connery on Jeopardy. :yesway: Classic .
    Other good categories:

The Penis Mightier

Hor-semen

Be-low Me

OK, Back on topic. Good job by this guy and hopefully he's not sued.
    BTW the dead perp desrved it. Who the eff robs their neighbors? Interesting he was calling out for the police....

Last edited:

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland

Well, I figure it like this. The guy with the women/girls thought the shots were simply the accomplice shooting the males, so he would have time to start with the women before his buddy joined in :xmad:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Well, I figure it like this. The guy with the women/girls thought the shots were simply the accomplice shooting the males, so he would have time to start with the women before his buddy joined in :xmad:

Nate, I bet you right. I have no doubt these guys were going to shoot everyone.

Top Bottom