• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JPY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Muncie
    Regarding Big Herb....I thought "Boi" was a term used to describe young gay men?? Wonder if Big Herb noz dat?

hardtrailz400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Batesvegas
    Just emailed to all my contacts with a note that while the police investigate the crime, only YOU can prevent or stop it. Bet I get some good responses.

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    GOOD FOR HIM OUTSTANDING!!!! I hope this story is submitted to the NRA they need these types of stories.

Now the bad part........ Sorry!!!!

You know damn good and well that even though this person saved this woman's life he is going to be sued in a civil court now. I hope it doesn't happen!!!! Thank God Indiana has a Good Samaritan Law...:twocents:

It's not so much a "good samaritan" law as it is already written that he has the right to use lethal force to defend himself or an innocent third party from death or serious bodily injury. I would call rape a serious bodily injury- moreso mental but it's probably the worst kind of bodily injury you can do to a woman.

So which fooker was killed? The initial one? And the other guy still had his rooster out wanting to rape the guy's girlfriend?

Good for this guy. I wish he would have gotten both. No, I wish they lived on the 4th floor and that other fooker fell to his death when he Steven Seagal'd out the window!

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Huh. And here I was just reading the other day an article where the comments said that the people mature enough to be armed weren't going to be the ones where the trouble is...

The Diamondback
    The comment I refer to is from Eddie on 4/30/09

citizenvain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    One female student was shot several times during the crossfire. She is expected to make a full recovery.

I'm surprised the media isn't using this to twist it up and I wouldn't be suprirsed if there are already attorneys calling the family to try and represent them in a civil lawsuit against the hero of our story.

But a good outcome non the less. Thanks for the post.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    HERE IS THE SAD PART......

IF THIS WERE TO HAVE HAPPENED IN A COLLEGE DORM ON CAMPUS, THERE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ANYONE LEGALLY ARMED TO ASSIST LIKE THE GENTLEMAN DID HERE.... THIS IS A GOOD CASE EXAMPLE TO FURTHER THE CAUSE OF STUDENTS FOR CONCEALED CARRY.

Biohazard

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    central indiana
    28 posts

Lots of posts to support what he did and lots of comments about news coverage.

No one has mentioned contacting the news agency to offer support for this guy, contact a local new station to ask for local coverage, or thank the original news agency for covering this.

Honest question: Why not take 3 minutes to send an e-mail?
    :scratch:
    Contact info is the 11th post down.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    It's not so much a "good samaritan" law as it is already written that he has the right to use lethal force to defend himself or an innocent third party from death or serious bodily injury. I would call rape a serious bodily injury- more so mental but it's probably the worst kind of bodily injury you can do to a woman.

So which fooker was killed? The initial one? And the other guy still had his rooster out wanting to rape the guy's girlfriend?

Good for this guy. I wish he would have gotten both. No, I wish they lived on the 4th floor and that other fooker fell to his death when he Steven Seagal'd out the window!

Joe I was referring to the woman who got hit in the cross fire suing him now, you know that even though he saved her life or at least her dignity she or some low-life lawyer will sue him for injuries, trauma etc....

This man not only saved her life but many others I just really feel for him now he did what is right and now he will end up getting raped I am sure. I don't agree with it but it is the way our society works.

"Hmmmmm he saved my life but I got shot I'll bet I could make some money off of this!!"

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I keep telling you! THERAPIST, not THE RAPIST! He was just counseling that poor girl with his pants off and he gets a bullet for his trouble!

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    28 posts

Lots of posts to support what he did and lots of comments about news coverage.

No one has mentioned contacting the news agency to offer support for this guy, contact a local new station to ask for local coverage, or thank the original news agency for covering this.

Honest question: Why not take 3 minutes to send an e-mail?
    :scratch:
    Contact info is the 11th post down.

DONE!!! and i agree others should do the same... ill post my email to all of the contacts listed in post #11 so all you guys have to do is cut and past the email addresses and my email... dont forget to change the name.

As we all know the 2nd amendment rights are in question with the current political climate that we live in. There are many stories reported on why guns are bad, and all to often the positive reasons for having a firearm to protect yourself is gone unreported by all the mainstream media. I urge you to please air this story and shed some light on the fact that sometimes people use guns to save lives. Just think of the outcome of this story had that brave college student not stood up for those people, or had not been excersising his 2nd amendment right.
    Here is a link to the story, http://www.wsbtv.com/news/19365762/detail.html
    Sincerely,
    Nick Jacquemin

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    picture3u.png

I can understand being upset when losing a friend. Even if that person was not a good person. But why in the hell would you advertise for everyone to see that you were sad that your would be murderer/rapist friend was killed by one of the people he was trying to victimize???

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Following are some e-mail for different new stations.

talk2us@wsbtv.com
    The station that aired the story. I e-mailed asking if there was a point-of-contact (2nd/3rd party) to send the college student a letter of support. I also thanked them for reporting the story.

Fox 59 in Indianapolis
    eveningnews@fox59.com
    lmrosenthal@tribune.com
    Sent them the link with a polite request for some local coverage of the story.

Channel 6 in Indianapolis
    jack_rinehart@wrtv.com
    sheldon_ripson@wrtv.com
    Sent them the link with a polite request for some local coverage of the story.

NRA Armed Citizen
    armedcitizen@nrahq.org
    But it's a bit like preaching to the choir. The only people that read it are gun people.

Take 5 minutes (literally less than that) and e-mail channel 6 and 59. Do it between commercial breaks of American Idol :D Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Done and repped

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I can understand being upset when losing a friend. Even if that person was not a good person. But why in the hell would you advertise for everyone to see that you were sad that your would be murderer/rapist friend was killed by one of the people he was trying to victimize???

Because that's not how thugs think. In their minds, he was the victim, not the aggressor.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I'm always shocked at the number of gun owners that admit that they DO NOT carry in their own house. "I'm at home...why would I need to carry?"

Today's criminal wants you to be home. That's the main reason they're breaking in. After playing with you for six or seven hours they'll get tired and then start looking for money & jewlery.

I don't carry in-house just to protect my belongings, I do it to protect me and my wife. (HUGE difference in priorities!!!) :dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm always shocked at the number of gun owners that admit that they DO NOT carry in their own house. "I'm at home...why would I need to carry?"

Today's criminal wants you to be home. That's the main reason they're breaking in. After playing with you for six or seven hours they'll get tired and then start looking for money & jewlery.

I don't carry in-house just to protect my belongings, I do it to protect me and my wife. (HUGE difference in priorities!!!) :dunno:

now adays your not even safe in your own home so I agree with you.

a few months back some thugs busted into a persons house...the person living there grabbed his AR and emptied the mag on em,surprisingly only hitting one of the thugs...in the leg? WTF? best part of the story the thug that was shot in the leg got out the door and was crawling...his thug buddies backed over him with there car then ran over him again as the took off:dunno::):
    here in my town Ive heard of 4 home invasions in the past year or so...even when Im in my own home I have my carry on me or within easy reach.

Top Bottom